Trump Indicted

Nope....go back to Middle school and take a math class. :heehee:
I guarantee I've done at least 3 levels of higher math than you ever have, you fat sow!

Try harder, non-com.

I know, you have your playbook, and I have your playbook, too:

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

^All of the bolded has been employed in the last 2 pages. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Groceries are effectively 100%+ higher and utilities are 50% higher.

I know what I've been paying for years, and how much the increase is, retard.

Most people at the store and everybody I talk to does, too.

Your fake bullshit isn't fooling anyone but yourself.
Your biased anecdotal horseshit doesn't mean dick.

I agree, you need to take more math.

Not just because of this post, but because of your horrible record of a lack of critical thinking which naturally comes with a familiarity with math.

The U.S. dollar has lost 11% its value since 2021

$100 in 2021 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $111.95 today, an increase of $11.95 over 2 years. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 5.81% per year between 2021 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 11.95%.

This means that today's prices are 1.12 times as high as average prices since 2021, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer price index.
Sticker Shock at the Grocery Store? Inflation Wasn’t the Only Reason Food Prices Increased

Sticker Shock at the Grocery Store? Inflation Wasn’t the Only Reason Food Prices Increased

Last year, U.S. consumers saw the largest annual increase in food prices since the 1980s. While food prices generally increased about 2% in prior years, they increased about 11% from 2021 to 2022. Inflation contributed to the increase. But there were other factors—like global disruptions to the food supply chain—that may have had a greater impact. And not everyone felt this increase the same way.

So groceries increased about 11 percent. Not your bullshit 100+ percent.

Intentionally retaining them...

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Therefore, Title 18 U.S.C. 1924 makes it a federal crime to knowingly remove classified documents or materials from their designated locations without authorization or retain them in an unauthorized area. Simply put, this federal statute deals with the unauthorized removal of classified documents.

I'd say Trump is authorized.

Why would I literally want to hurt teh Toto? Toro

iu

If I really did, I'd steal all his single-malt. That'd get 'im good!
Still whimpering when you got called on your threat, eh?

Guess you missed the 1034......5 million bribe to help oust Shokin.

5 for the Big Guy and 5 for Hunter.

OK
Show me the money

Show ANY money that was transferred to the President or any money that Biden can’t account for

You know….the stuff you actually need to file charges

Unlike you, I have done a fair amount of research into this, and presidents are allowed broad powers on what they can keep.

Case precedence says Trump can have or destroy pretty much whatever he wants. Lemme see if I still have that stuff..

"The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: “[a]lthough the President must notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.”"

National Archivist has no right or power to choose what a president keeps or doesn't.

"I have done a fair amount of research into this" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Its always a hoax to you guys.
Well, that's almost how it works.

The shit you spew isn't ALWAYS a hoax. But it is MOST of the time, so it is prudent to always question the shit you say.

And this five million dollar bribe is most assuredly a hoax, yet you are parroting it as fact without a shred of evidence except the word of known liars.

Forum List

Back