Trump Indicted

No it is not. Impeachment is the charge(s). Removal from office?

Why do you keep arguing things I never said? Do all you people have a comprehension problem?

What will you do when Joe Biden is soon brought up on criminal complaints and impeached?

You are SUNK if you go into next years election with nothing by Kamela Harris and your dick in your hands.

I mean, if you even have one to hold.

Ahahahaha

Cults gonna cult!

1686343717889.png

You won't have long to wait. The FBI records call Biden a felon and a traitor and the impeachment papers are being drawn up as we speak. All this Trump stuff is just to keep Joe's crimes out of the front page news.

You mean their unverified records? You know, unverified, like the Steele dossier.

@realDonaldTrump

This is the man who caused the Lois Lerner catastrophe with the IRS. He went after Evangelicals and Great Americans of Faith. The United States had to apologize, and pay major damages for what this deranged lunatic did. He had a unanimous loss in the Supreme Court. His wife is a Trump Hater, just as he is a Trump Hater—a deranged “psycho” that shouldn’t be involved in any case having to do with “Justice,” other than to look at Biden as a criminal, which he is!

So this guy has been sucking globalist dick for along time. This must be his reward.
Still waiting for you to tell us how Former President Obama is a traitor.

When you read in the indictment the insane shit Trump would do with our nation's secrets, I am reminded of Steve Irwin.

Remember him? The Crocodile Hunter.

He was the charming Australian guy with the nature show. He was famous for saying, "I probably shouldn't be doing this" and then he would do something crazy like stick his head in a crocodile's mouth.

One day, Irwin decided to swim with some stingrays and ended up being stung to death.

He probably shouldn't have been doing that.

Well, here we have Trump standing before some admirers, and in the insecure moron's never ending quest for the love and approval of others, he says, "I probably shouldn't be doing this" and then he shows them documents he admits to them are classified national secrets. And these are people who have no security clearances or a need to know.

Trump finally swam too close to a stingray. It was just a matter of time.
Once again, Trump is his own worst enemy
His statements to the press, claims on Truth Social, recordings of interactions…..all admit he took the documents intentionally and knew they were classified

His lawyers must be going crazy
They don’t have a case

You won't have long to wait. The FBI records call Biden a felon and a traitor and the impeachment papers are being drawn up as we speak. All this Trump stuff is just to keep Joe's crimes out of the front page news.
"There's a confidential human source that the FBI works with who has proven to be very credible, who reported a conversation with someone else. That confidential human source said that he had no way of knowing about the underlying veracity of the things he was being told.

It's not the source's information, it is the information that he reported from a conversation with someone else that he was not able to verify or authenticate.

That's why we're talking about second-hand hearsay here.

And so it is not the confidential human source who is the origin of the particular claim.

That source is the person who reported that someone else was saying this. And that is why this task force was created that examined it, and they determined there was no reason to move up the chain of investigative procedures."

You can hear? So does a chicken, but chickens don't comprehend, neither.

But guilty of WHAT? Trump doesn't need me to defend him. Can you defend Joe Biden? Nope. That is why it is Trump Trump Trump with you 24/7, but Joe's clock is running out.

Quickly.

Forum List

Back