Trump Indicted

You won't have long to wait. The FBI records call Biden a felon and a traitor and the impeachment papers are being drawn up as we speak. All this Trump stuff is just to keep Joe's crimes out of the front page news.
Actually Marjorie Taylor Greene submitted articles of impeachment on January 20th, 2021.

She started writing then before Biden even became president.

Man, this is better than Election Day.

Now we have to get on with the business of deprogramming the Orange Cult and make the Republican Party normal again.
Nope. That entire generation of Trump cultists is forever lost.

Think about this. Who would Ron DeSantis be if there was never a Trump?

He has modeled himself entirely on Trump. He made ads reading Trump's books as bedtime stories to his kids. He devotedly parroted Trump at every opportunity. Even his flag is identical to Trump's. Same color scheme, same fonts.

To this day, DeSantis won't say Biden won the 2020 election. He says, "Biden is the president" whenever he is asked that question.

Without Trump, there would be no DeSantis. On this fact, Trump is entirely correct.

I'm afraid the cult mindset goes all the way down, man.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is dead.

There is a silver lining, though. In about ten years, you will have a hard time finding anyone who will admit they voted for Trump.

All I hear
You can hear? So does a chicken, but chickens don't comprehend, neither.

is that you can't defend Trump from being guilty,
But guilty of WHAT? Trump doesn't need me to defend him. Can you defend Joe Biden? Nope. That is why it is Trump Trump Trump with you 24/7, but Joe's clock is running out.

Quickly.

But guilty of WHAT? Trump doesn't need me to defend him. Can you defend Joe Biden? Nope. That is why it is Trump Trump Trump with you 24/7, but Joe's clock is running out.

Quickly.
Actually defending Joe Biden is easy, there's no evidence against him. Hunter is the one that can't be defended.

Forum List

Back