Trump Indicted

Impeachments are not criminal proceedings. thought you'd like to know

Then why are they based on high CRIMES and misdemeanors? The impeachment is removal from office then followed by legal proceedings, but your buddies here are trying to make the case that a president should be able to be criminally charged and convicted while still IN office! :auiqs.jpg:

Sure sucks to be a Biden these days.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Then why do the Obummas, Bidens and Clintons all have rooms full of them, Ace? And why did NARA approve of them and give him a lock to better store them? And why did Hillay have 33,000 government records she had to erase and destroy once her illegal server was accidentally discovered? They were only stolen from Trump's house while he was out of state because they were records of government criminal activity by Obumma, the DOJ, FBI and Hillary, the real chief crooks.
What I find curious is that so far, nobody has been saying that Trump isn't guilty.

They just bitch about all the other people they think also committed a crime, but were never charged, indicted, tried or convicted for.

trump jack smith indcitment 1.jpg

The Club

When you read in the indictment the insane shit Trump would do with our nation's secrets, I am reminded of Steve Irwin.

Remember him? The Crocodile Hunter.

He was the charming Australian guy with the nature show. He was famous for saying, "I probably shouldn't be doing this" and then he would do something crazy like stick his head in a crocodile's mouth.

One day, Irwin decided to swim with some stingrays and ended up being stung to death.

He probably shouldn't have been doing that.

Well, here we have Trump standing before some admirers, and in the insecure moron's never ending quest for the love and approval of others, he says, "I probably shouldn't be doing this" and then he shows them documents he admits to them are classified national secrets. And these are people who have no security clearances or a need to know.

Trump finally swam too close to a stingray. It was just a matter of time.

You admit they are tantrums. Finally.

And of course, calls for destruction.

Not that Sue will do any of the actual fighting. Our internet badasses are always so eager for their acts of destruction as long as its someone else that has to do the fighting.

Here’s the thing the rube cult doesn’t understand - you might think this indictment helps Trump because it rallies Republicans around Trump. But it turns off the swing voters you need to win elections.

You need to dump Orange Jesus and elect a normal person who can win the election, not vote for some lying grifter who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you.

Then why are they based on high CRIMES and misdemeanors? The impeachment is removal from office then followed by legal proceedings, but your buddies here are trying to make the case that a president should be able to be criminally charged and convicted while still IN office! :auiqs.jpg:

How's that Biden impeachment coming along?

What I find curious is that so far, nobody has been saying that Trump isn't guilty.

They just bitch about all the other people they think also committed a crime, but were never charged, indicted, tried or convicted for.
He's innocent - presumably so, in a court of law. Outside a court of law? :aargh:

Impeachment is a political process. It is not a criminal proceeding. Look it up.

That "a president should be able to be criminally charged and convicted while still IN office" is an opinion, as is the DOJ Memo on this

Except that our "tantrums" DO matter. If the nation sees that this is unjust is it really a win for you? No. And will destroy you.
No, actually, they don't matter one single bit to Trump's felonies, the rule of law, or the federal prison time he may receive. And if your cult decides to get squirrely agan, it will get crushed with extreme prejudice, not the "excuse me" riot shields and tear gas the hillbilly insurrectionists blew through.

Forum List

Back