Trump Indicted

You can say that all you want, Comrade.

Just one example. More Americans across almost all kinds of populations samples are LESS willing to accept "multiple genders" than just a few years ago.

Less than a third of Americans now DO.

You're Losing. Death spiral. But you'll take the nation down with it, not that you care.

"I know you don't have a problem with your orange sexual abuser god committing treason against the United States."

Get off my back. And get off my back now.

When you open your mouth and insert your foot you and commence chewing on your toe, can expect to treated for being stupid enough to do so.

Poor Poor Little MAGA MAGGOT Snow Flake Baby. Are you feeling picked upon....now just think how the members of this forum you abused. You bitch about being picked upon when you have done more than your own fair doing exactly that. Pot meet Kettle.

Last edited:
Past or current, the Espionage Act STILL DOES NOT APPLY to a president who declassified records to store in his library under the guidance of NARA. And since all presidents declassify and take records for their libraries once leaving office, why would you think it would have to apply or only apply to a president while still IN office???

What about classified documents he was not supposed to intentionally retain or share with others?

In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, ("The Bedminster Club") during an audio recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a “plan of attack” that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was "highly confidential" and "secret." TRUMP also said, "as president I could have declassified it," and, "Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

... does THAT still apply to an ex-president?

I read the indictment.

Trump is fucked. I cannot imagine a conviction that does not result in prison time.

Trump has an ace in the hole. Judge Cannon.

She was so egregiously biased in favor of trump that the Appealant court overturned virtually every thing she found, ripper her a new asshole in the process. You'll never read an Appealant court ruling that is a more brutal take down of a garbage judge......than you will the 11th court's take down of her rulings in the Mar-a-lago case.

It is a point by point evisceration of essentially every point that Cannon offered as legal justification for her rulings in Trump's favor. They slaughter Cannon, accusing her of rewriting the rules, radical reordering of caselaw, and inserting herself in the investigation of the case in a way that would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations.

And they don't stop with just obliterating Cannon's legal reason. They dismiss the ENTIRE proceeding, throwing Cannon off the case.

This is the judge that Trump drew for his 37 count indictment.

Its a big deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back