Trump Indicted

Says the FBI

Nope. The FBI has not accused Biden of bribery or Treason. They haven't charged him. They haven't indicated they will.

Your ilk's delusional claims that Joe Biden could be charged with 'treason'.....is just desperate imagination to ignore the ACTUAL indictment Trump faces.

Willful ignorance isn't going to help you. As you only blind yourself.

What's very telling is ... some of the excuses ...

• The DoJ's been going after him for 7 years.
  • Hillary did it too.
  • It's Biden going after his opposition.
  • Hunter Biden
  • Biden crime family
  • Biden took a bribe.
  • The swamp is scared of Trump.
  • Trump declassified everything.
  • Merrick Garland is corrupt.
  • Jack Smith is a Communist.
  • It's a stunt by the Fascist Dems.
  • Banana Republic

Many excuses ... but ... not one post from any of them showing Trump didn't do what he's charged with doing.

They don't care if Trump's guilty. Their enemy is accountability.

Banana republics
1686341131347.jpeg

That's because NARA believed Trump saying ALL THE BOXES were in that one storage room.

They were, idiot. Whatcha think is gonna happen with Senator Joe Biden and VP Joe Biden with absolutely NO AUTHORITY ever to take so much as a pencil having boxes and boxes full of classified records illegally stored in his open garage with free access for years totally unknown to the government with others stored and accessed in an office owned by China???

Too funny. Now he STOLE his own records! :auiqs.jpg:
It that REALLY your case?
I'm sorry. I can't find smaller words so you can understand.

I will make one more attempt to get this through your thick obtuse head.

Presidential records become the property of the US government when the president leaves office.

I'll say that again. Presidential records become the property of the US government when the president leaves office.

The former president does not have ownership of the presidential records.

I'll say that again.

A former president does not have ownership of the presidential records. He cannot abscond with them and refuse, obstruct, or hide them from, the rightful owner of those records.

A former president may request copies of the government's property for his presidential library or whatnot, but they obviously can't do that unless he has surrendered the government's property to the government.

I hope this FINALLY catches you up, kid.

READ. THE. INDICTMENT.

How many classified documents did they find in Potatohead's garage?

Why isn't he indicted?

Pence cooperated, birther. His people reported the missing docs to authorities. Pence full cooperated. The documents were returned within days.

Trump intentionally stole the documents. Then dicked around with authorities for a YEAR AND A HALF when they demanded their return. Trump lied about the docs, tried to hide them, compelled his lawyers to lie, showed them other people, moved them across state lines to keep them from authorities, and conspired with others to commit these crimes.

That's why Pence won't be charged. But Trump most certainly was.

You can't use reason with these people. They're indoctrinated and irrational.

You show them facts, they counter with imagination. You show them actual indictments by the dozen, they counter with imaginary indictments that don't exist.

You can't fix stupid.

You know that saying about indicting a ham sandwich right?

Gee I wonder why people say that?

Forum List

Back