Trump Indicted

There was no quid pro Joe!

Biden was acting under authority of the president, who was the only one with authority to withhold the billion in loan guarantees.
If you don't fire the prosecutor whose investigating the company my son is working for before I leave in 3 hours you will not get the billion dollars. is a quid pro quo

Mr. Smith looked awfully nervous today... I think he knows he is headed for a fight.... and he also knows 75% of Americans are against this....
About 98 percent of your posts are non-factual.

Made up numbers are fun!

There hasn't even been a poll released about this indictment yet, liar. Why do you keep bleeving you can get away with lying without getting called out on your BULLSHIT?

If Jack Smith is nervous, it is probably because of the weight of responsibility he is carrying, plus having to look over his shoulder constantly for murderous Trumptards. I hope he's wearing a bulletproof vest.

too bad you can't come up with a good defense for Trumpty Dumpty

Too bad you can't come up with a good defense for the child molester Biden.

We know he took money from China, we know he sold his position as VP. We know he had illegal classified documents at his house.

Charges against Biden the democrat? None. Nope, he has what is known as "democratic immunity" or "democratic privilege".

Eric Holder, the democrat, found in contempt of congress. Charges? None

Steve Bannon, the republican, found in contempt of congress. Charges? You bet. And convicted.

Last edited:
Banana Republic

xAR7TIP.jpg

More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House say​

Special Counsel Jack Smith urged Americans to read the indictment....
Fuck Jack Smith.... fucking treasonous bastard...

You're not gonna do it, are you Ramm?

And to MAGA, treason is holding Trump accountable.

Trump before party. Party before country. The MAGA way.

About 98 percent of your posts are non-factual.

Made up numbers are fun!

There hasn't even been a poll released about this indictment yet, liar. Why do you keep bleeving you can get away with lying without getting called out on your BULLSHIT?

If Jack Smith is nervous, it is probably because of the weight of responsibility he is carrying, plus having to look over his shoulder constantly for murderous Trumptards. I hope he's wearing a bulletproof vest.
Don't piss yourself when it actually happens

We know he took money from China, we know he sold his position as VP. We know he had illegal classified documents at his house.

Charges against Biden the democrat? None. Nope, he has what is known as "democratic immunity."
He doesn't need any defense. And your pathetic whataboutism won't help your cult or the orange slob.

If you don't fire the prosecutor whose investigating the company my son is working for before I leave in 3 hours you will not get the billion dollars. is a quid pro quo
Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014

Charges against Biden the democrat? None. Nope, he has what is known as "democratic immunity."

I don't think 'we all know' means what you think it means.

What we all know....is that Trump was indicated for 37 felonies yesterday.

Forum List

Back