Trump Indicted

Hillary Obama laugh guilty innocent.jpg

too funny

Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014
In biden's own words

Babylon Bee.-

Trump Indicted For Keeping Classified Documents In Mar-A-Lago Instead Of Somewhere Secure Like The Trunk Of A Corvette

hO5lNo6.jpg

In biden's own words

As I pointed out to another tard earlier in this topic, your hack partisan filters are preventing you from hearing or understanding what Biden was saying.

The EU, the Ukrianian legislature, and the United States all called for the corrupt prosecutor to be fired, dipshit.

Even the Republicans in the US Senate were demanding he be fired! Have your propagandists kept you blind to that fact?

The wording of their statement is almost IDENTICAL to what Joe Biden says in that video.

And you will need to sit down for this next part. It is going to blow your mind when you discover just how ignorant your propagandists have been keeping you.

Are you ready? Are you sitting down?

Okay, here goes.

Hunter Biden did not join the board of Burisma until TWO YEARS AFTER the corrupt prosecutor's attempt to extort them.

So ask yourself, tard, how could Joe Biden be protecting his son TWO YEARS BEFORE his son was even on the board?

My god, you rubes are so fucking gullible! And your idiotic biased perception filters are completely blinding you to what Joe Biden was actually saying in that conversation.

If you don't fire the prosecutor whose investigating the company my son is working for before I leave in 3 hours you will not get the billion dollars. is a quid pro quo

Joe had the most perfect phone call with the Ukrainian President

Biden was carrying out U.S. policy, and the United States was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

In February 2016, International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde threatened to withhold $40 billion unless Ukraine undertook “a substantial new effort” to fight corruption after the country’s economic minister and his team resigned to protest government corruption. That same month, a “reform-minded deputy prosecutor resigned, complaining that his efforts to address government corruption had been consistently stymied by his own prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin,” according to a Jan. 3, 2017, Congressional Research Service report.

He needs defense for the bribery charges

What bribery charges?

This is why its impossible to have a rational conversation with a conservative. We cite reality, you reply with imagination. We cite 37 felony charges for Trump. You imagine non-existent bribery charges for Biden.

Yet you can't back your claims up with evidence. You just have accusations.

Joe had the most perfect phone call with the Ukrainian President

That entire silly Biden/Ukraine conspiracy is debunked in 7 words.

Vice Presidents can't cut funding to anything.

As I pointed out to another tard earlier in this topic, your hack partisan filters are preventing you from hearing or understanding what Biden was saying.

The EU, the Ukrianian legislature, and the United States all called for the corrupt prosecutor to be fired, dipshit.

Even the Republicans in the US Senate were demanding he be fired! Have your propagandists kept you blind to that fact?

The wording of their statement is almost IDENTICAL to what Joe Biden says in that video.

And you will need to sit down for this next part. It is going to blow your mind when you discover just how ignorant your propagandists have been keeping you.

Okay, here goes.

Hunter Biden did not join the board of Burisma until TWO YEARS AFTER the corrupt prosecutor's attempt to extort them.

So ask yourself, tard, how could Joe Biden be protecting his son TWO YEARS BEFORE his son was even on the board?

My god, you rubes are so fucking gullible! And your idiotic biased perception filters are completely blinding you to what Joe Biden was actually saying in that conversation.
You're fucking stupid those were Jos own words it wasn't altered

Okay, here goes.

don't feed this troll on this subject.

Forum List

Back