Trump Indicted

Burden of proof is on you

Do you want to claim Biden is demented or a mastermind hiding Secret Documents
Nope. I'm claiming he just as guilty as Trump of counts 1-31 and I've shown why.

Last edited:
ketchup.jpg

You don't know that.
Yes I do. We all do.
quotes:
Despite the discovery of classified materials, there is no indication Biden himself was aware of the existence of the records before they were turned over.

The administration has also said that the records were turned over quickly, without any intent to conceal. That’s important because the Justice Department historically looks for willfulness, or an intent to mishandle government secrets, in deciding whether to bring criminal charges.
Here:
The approximately 1,850 boxes of Biden documents at the University of Delaware are papers from the president’s Senate career, which ran from 1973 to 2009 (when Biden was sworn in as vice president). While the Presidential Records Act says that presidential records belong to the public and that the National Archives and Records Administration gets custody of them the moment the president leaves office, records that are created and maintained within a senator’s office “are the property of the senator,” the Senate website explains.

And it is standard, the Senate website notes, for senators to donate these records to research institutions. The National Archives and Records Administration even maintains a list of where the documents of former members of Congress are housed. The list is filled with universities.

Kwoka said Friday that “any comparison between congressional records and presidential records is an apples-to-oranges comparison. The legal requirements are entirely different between the two.”

18 USC Ch. 37: ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP
From Title 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDUREPART I—CRIMES
Title 18, US Code section 793(e)

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense,

or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it,

or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; (TRUMP vs BIDEN) distinction with a difference: only one failed to deliver - therefore charges 1 - 31

I'm sorry. I can't find smaller words so you can understand.

I will make one more attempt to get this through your thick obtuse head.

Presidential records become the property of the US government when the president leaves office.

I'll say that again. Presidential records become the property of the US government when the pres office.

The former president does not have ownership of the presidential records.

I'll say that again.

A former president may request copies of the government's property for his presidential library or whatnot, but they obviously can't do that unless he has surrendered the government's property to the government.

I hope this FINALLY catches you u

READ. THE. INDICTMENT.

"I know you don't have a problem with your orange sexual abuser god committing treason against the United States."

Get off my back. And get off my back now.

Po....Po....Po MAGA MAGGOT. Fucking Snow Flak MAGA MAGGOT. After the number of times you have attacked myself and other members now you start to fucking cry...boo fucking who for you.

Forum List

Back