Trump Indicted

Nope, Biden did not "Have unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense,, and willfully retain any and fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them."

Therein lies the difference with distinction.

Do you even know exactly what documents Biden handed over, when he became aware of them?

Did you guys see that video Trump pre-recorded just before the indictment was handed down?

Really shitty production values. In front of a painting of Teddy Roosevelt and Kaiser Wilhelm. An odd choice for a backdrop, but probably the only painting with Roosevelt that Trump has. I'm sure it was meant to be a not so subtle reference to "The Man in the Arena".

Anyway, Trump was playing the accordion again. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. :lol:

He's trying to release his flying monkeys.

Like Biden? And Pence? And Hillary? And ...

Good luck with that. The indictment simply shows them moving his boxes around for about a year.

Once again, you demonstrate you're the world's shittiest lawyer. Is that all the indictment shows? What about where Trump shared classified information with people who lacked a security clearance? Was that also just moving boxes around?

Nope, Biden did not "Have unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense,, and willfully retain any and fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them."

Therein lies the difference with distinction.
WHat's the distinction? He willfully retained and failed to return the classified documents he was given (took) as a Senator. He willfully retained and failed to return the classified documents he was given (took) as VP. .

WHat's the distinction? He willfully retained and failed to return the classified documents he was given (took) as a Senator. He willfully retained and failed to return the classified documents he was given (took) as VP. .

Says who?

Trump had admitted to willfully holding onto those docs.

Who says that biden or pence did?

There's you, citing you. And....who?

You're conflating things. And Biden did not
"fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them." Once Biden became aware of any issues, he cooperated in returning any documents. Trump was aware he had in his possession documents he should not have had. He then conspired to hide them. It's in the indictment.

he is soooooooooooooooooo fucked & i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo de-lighted.

And there were no secret super duper confidential documents in the 1200plus boxes Biden donated to the University.

As if Trump didn't share the info with people who didn't have required security clearances, while also saying he could no longer declassify them as he was no longer POTUS.
LOL So Qohnbio does have an opinion.

Thanks Qohnboi, I usually do. Yesterday was particularly blessed.

Sure was.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're conflating things. And Biden did not
"fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them." Once Biden became aware of any issues, he cooperated in returning any documents. Trump was aware he had in his possession documents he should not have had. He then conspired to hide them. It's in the indictment.
LOL I missed 'Oh, you caught me, here's the docs' defense in the statute. Too funny.

Forum List

Back