Trump Indicted

We still don’t know exactly how the selection of Judge Cannon was made. There are only a few federal judges in the area, so it could have been happenstance, but I doubt that very much. Something smells very rotten. Federal prosecutors will probably have to ask her to recuse herself, and if she refuses and is not forced out by other top judges, her power in the trial will be immense, even if she only is the initial procedural judge. She is a clown who in the past has been outrageously pro-Trump, and she’s been repudiated and had her decisions overthrown by panels of very Conservative judges. I just heard that among other things, if she is actually assigned to the trial she could easily make up reasons to delay proceedings until after the election, by which time Trump — if re-elected — could simply effectively pardon himself.

Meanwhile, of course, two more of Trump’s top attorneys just withdrew from the case after the extent of the charges was made public this morning. Not a good sign for Trump.
Federal judges are appointed by the Chief Judge in the district, basically names are pulled out a hat.

Just using your logic, Qounselor.

As if the indictment didn't have a shitload more than 'simply moving boxes'...
It really doesn't What's your slam dunk, Trump is spending the rest of his life in prison action he took?

LOL "Read the fucking thing." As I said counts 1-31. You haven't read it, have you?
Trump Counts 1 to 31 image 1.jpg

Read the counts and then list how it applies to Biden
Biden "having unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense, did willfully retain the documents and fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them"

So, second, and last time I'll ask you, please let us know how Biden wouldn't be guilty of any of the first 31 counts?
Now, class is in session:

Did Biden, Have unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense,, and willfully retain any and fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them?

Now, class is in session:

Did Biden, Have unauthorized possession of, access to, and control over documents relating to the national defense,, and willfully retain any and fail to deliver them to the officer and employee of the United States entitled to receive them?
Yup

Forum List

Back