Trump Indicted

Yup.

The number of Trump cabinet members and Trump officials that have been brutally critical of Trump is absolutely unprecedented for an ex-president.

Trump's Vice President
Trump's Chief of Staff
Trump's second Chief of Staff
Trump's THIRD Chief of Staff
Trump's Secretary of State
Trump's second Secretary of State
Trump's first Attorney General
Trump's second Attorney General
Trump's Education Secretary
Trump's former Press Secretary
Trump's Deputy White House Press Secretary
Trump's National Security Advisor
Trump's Deputy National Security Advisor
Trump's Director of Communications
Trump's Defense Secretary
Trump's OTHER Defense Secretary
Trump's Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's SECOND Homeland Security Secretary
Trump's Transportation Secretary,
Five different National Security Council officials
Trump's Acting Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisors
Trump's Secretary of Health and Human Services
Trump's FBI Director
Trump's Coronavirus Response Coordinator
Trump's NIAID director
Trump's head of Cyber Security
Trump's Secretary of Energy

And with Meadows flipping, perhaps even his FOURTH Chief of Staff

None of them are going to jail for this asshole. Trump does NOT inspire loyalty in his people.

Talk to Obama's cabinet members and they're effusive about how much they admire and respect him. They cite their time in his administration as one of the honors of their life.

Trump's cabinet......has to go on 'redemption' tours to desperately try and get the stink of corruption off them. They talk about the mistakes they made. Their only 'honor' is testifying in grand juries or for congressional hearings.
You find a lot of that when lives and families are threatened.

What's to discuss? Biden want to put Trump in prison until he dies, for moving some documents around his house.
Nope. The DOJ was not taking direction from President Biden.

President Biden is not afraid of that man he beat so badly in 2020.

The federal indictment does not come out of somebody moving documents around their house. Read the fucking thing. Then maybe, you will make coherent statements.

You've called him a traitor....you have NOT said what he is a traitor about. Now's your chance to explain what treason Former President Obama committed.

Or what basis of law or the constitution he would use to justify Obama's murder.

Last time I asked, he made up passages in the constitution to justify killing Obama.

Then insisted that the 'give aid and comfort to the enemy' clause would justify killing Obama because 'enemy' was cheating.

And if you can't decypher that meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.......I couldn't either. The only consistent thing in Last's position is uncomprimising obsession for a chance to kill a black man.

What's to discuss? Biden want to put Trump in prison until he dies, for moving some documents around his house.

The federal indictment does not come out of somebody moving documents around their house. Read the fucking thing. Then maybe, you will make coherent statements.

I try to provide what I think are likely outcomes based on the evidence.

Judge Cannon, if she presides over the case, could do some real damage to the prosecution. I don't like it. I think its corrupt as fuck. But what is, is.

She'd be the one allowing the removal of jurors. She'd the one that gives instructions, allows or disallows evidence, allows or disallows witnesses.

And she's already demonstrated an eager willingness to offer Trump special protections, rewrite rules in his favor, violate bedrock separations of powers and radically reorder caselaw. And appeals courts, especially in jury trials, are loathe to overturn the juries judgment. Double jeopardy would essentially disallow overturning a jury verdict if she threw the case in Trump's favor.

Here's hoping she's not on the case.
We still don’t know exactly how the selection of Judge Cannon was made. There are only a few federal judges in the area, so it could have been happenstance, but I doubt that very much. Something smells very rotten. Federal prosecutors will probably have to ask her to recuse herself, and if she refuses and is not forced out by other top judges, her power in the trial will be immense, even if she only is the initial procedural judge. She is a clown who in the past has been outrageously pro-Trump, and she’s been repudiated and had her decisions overthrown by panels of very Conservative judges. I just heard that among other things, if she is actually assigned to the trial she could easily make up reasons to delay proceedings until after the election, by which time Trump — if re-elected — could simply effectively pardon himself.

Meanwhile, of course, two more of Trump’s top attorneys just withdrew from the case after the extent of the charges was made public this morning. Not a good sign for Trump.

Last edited:

Lol Sure. And they probably have you beleiveing that, don't they?

I read "the fucking thing." Which of my words did you have difficulty with? I try and dumb it down as much as possible, but the TDS cult still have problems with comprehension.

The indictment simply shows them moving his boxes around for about a year.
trump jack smith indcitment 1.jpg

trump jack smith indcitment 2.jpg

Nope. Look at what Trump is charged with. Read the indictment, so you won't be so ignorantly stupid.
Backatcha Perhaps if you read more and dropped the pretentious condescending prick routine, we might have a civil mature discussion. But I won't be holding my breath.,

We don't know who the DOJ is taking their orders from. Nor whose ass that indictment was pulled from.

Backatcha Perhaps if you read more and dropped the pretentious condescending prick routine, we might have a civil mature discussion. But I won't be holding my breath.,

Trump is charged with 7 different crimes. You're fixated on 1 of them, and are ignoring the other 6.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back