Trump insults people with mental health issues

Just let me know if you're on here just for the entertainment value and the chance to bully people from behind a computer screen, then I'll just stick you on ignore. If you ACTUALLY want to debate, then do so.

this is all you need to know.........for the next four years. Dodgers take game 2, 1-0
Hillary-Clinton-Unfit-Trainwreck-Failing-Health-Scandals-Lies-Death-600x369.jpg

Just let me know if you're on here just for the entertainment value and the chance to bully people from behind a computer screen, then I'll just stick you on ignore. If you ACTUALLY want to debate, then do so.

this is all you need to know.........for the next four years. Dodgers take game 2, 1-0View attachment 94004

So, I take it you're on here only for the entertainment value, seeing as you can't respond sensibly to what I said. Bye.

From one who Hillary calls deplorable, who cares. She's done the same shit. She attacked all black males calling them super-predators.

Lie #1. She called a certain type of gang member super-predators. Not "all black males."

She attacks all Christians.

Lie #2. She herself is a Christian, why would she attack "all" Christians?

Her people call outreach to Hispanics - Taco Bowl Engagements. She attacked all those women who her husband assaulted and defended child rapists.

She has denigrated her secret service protection.

Lie #3. She did no such thing.

She is a war hawk who not only voted for the war in Iraq but has supported continued interventionist turmoil and regime change in the Middle East.

She complains about White Terrorist and makes frequent comparisons of conservatives to terrorists white supporting violent groups both foreign and domestic.

Lie #4, #5, and #6. She did none of those things.

You sure do lie a lot. Why is that?

It is all the truth. Just because you can't handle it don't pretend that it isn't. Use the internet and look it up. It's real fucking easy to find the truth. Do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back