🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Insults Sessions

Trump had the right to be angry with someone on his team not being loyal to his team.

Sessions really had to recuse himself since he was part of what was being investigated/questioned.

Just because Dems dont follow that rightful course does not mean that the GOP shouldnt either.

Trump is not a lawyer and does not understand Sessions predicament. He only sees the results of it and someone is whispering little bullshit in his ear likely for reasons related to office politics.

The F up was in nominating Mueller who should have been vetted better by everyone. He slid through on the basis of his reputation and no one did due diligence.

That is not Sessions fault entirely.

Trump had the right to be angry with someone on his team not being loyal to his team.
No he doesn't. The President has no right to expect personal loyalty from the DOJ. That is 100% , ass-backwards wrong, both factually and ethically.
Lol, yeah and I am sure you were just outraged by Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch, werent you?
roflmao, hypocrisy is likely the most infinite resource of the human heart.

Sessions really had to recuse himself since he was part of what was being investigated/questioned.

Just because Dems dont follow that rightful course does not mean that the GOP shouldnt either.

Trump is not a lawyer and does not understand Sessions predicament. He only sees the results of it and someone is whispering little bullshit in his ear likely for reasons related to office politics.

The F up was in nominating Mueller who should have been vetted better by everyone. He slid through on the basis of his reputation and no one did due diligence.

That is not Sessions fault entirely.
"The F up was in nominating Mueller who should have been vetted better by everyone."

Haha....what? Vet Mueller , a guy known by literally every person in Washington for decades? He was chosen precisely because of what everyone knows about him.

No he doesn't. The President has no right to expect personal loyalty from the DOJ. That is 100% , ass-backwards wrong, both factually and ethically.
Lol, yeah and I am sure you were just outraged by Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch, werent you?
roflmao, hypocrisy is likely the most infinite resource of the human heart.
Do you often just make stuff up to make yourself cackle? That meeting was inappropriate. I haven't expressed any outrage in this thread at all.

"The F up was in nominating Mueller who should have been vetted better by everyone."

Haha....what? Vet Mueller , a guy known by literally every person in Washington for decades? He was chosen precisely because of what everyone knows about him.

His relationship with James Comey is exactly the kind of thing that Trump was unaware of and vetting him would have brought out.

You are an idiot and I am not wasting any more time with you.

Welcome to my ignore list.

His relationship with James Comey is exactly the kind of thing that Trump was unaware of and vetting him would have brought out.

You are an idiot and I am not wasting any more time with you.

Welcome to my ignore list.

We could fill entire libraries with the things Trump doesn't know, but everyone else knows. Goodbye , Mr. Sensitive

Forum List

Back