Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader

THANK YOU Lakhota!

I knew I could count on some of the ignorant far-left progressives here to LAUGH at the idea of actually READING the transcript.

Thank you for proving my point!

Last edited:
Pelosi is like 98 and has Alzheimer's and these hypocritical leftists are cheering lol.
Our country is so fucked. You partisans on both sides are fucking trash

Maybe you should reread the transcript you would laugh as well. Then again this is all about destabilizing the government is it not? It’s what you do best, well, second best, pissing in the wind is SOP.

Pelosi is like 98 and has Alzheimer's and these hypocritical leftists are cheering lol.

Right?
Madness. This nation has descended into the mouth of madness.
EVERYONE is being played against each other and they're sucking up like Whitney Houston pulled Coke.
They have no idea. Just being herded.

He is. We have multiple witnesses.

sure sure...and Hillary in a landslide......We got Him THIS Time !!!
facepalm.jpg

No....THEY have YOU....and you don't even have a clue who "They" are. Sad.

I'll bet the blood pressure drug industry is running out of stock.

Trump has these guys on the verge all the time anymore.

Team Pence will be switching into survival mode as team Trump tries to throw him under the bus.

Team Pence will be switching into survival mode as team Trump tries to throw him under the bus.

More wet dreams from the head wet dreamer.

The only thing going under the bus will be your hopes of selecting a SCOTUS judge in the next fourteen years.

She very well may be and is still infinitely more qualified than the Orange Virus or baby boy Pence.

Rachel Maddow is currently discussing this Pence story. Pence is in deep shit.
BWhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You listen to the fucking wench liar?

You deserve the laughter at your ignorance and gullibility...

There is nothing there... But we got old Schiff now.... He done fucked the pooch... he orchestrated the leaker coup attempt.... Indictment is coming soon....

In addition to the Ukraine scandal, Pence has lots of other stuff to answer for. He was head of the transition - yet pretends to be ignorant of things he should have known.

Forum List

Back