Trump is a clear and present danger: he fears an independent judiciary

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Donnie clearly does not understand why an indepdent judiciacy is essential to the success of a limited Republic. It prevents the Rule of Trump . . . er . . . Man.
--------------

Somewhere, Hamilton -- West Indian, not Mexican -- is weeping over Donald Trump and his alarming, ignorant conception of the role of the judiciary.

The latest, scariest manifestation of Trump's attitude involves his now doubled-down attack on the federal judge -- Indiana-born, but Mexican for Trump's repellent purposes -- hearing the Trump University case.
Trump's Outlaw View of the Judiciary | RealClearPolitics

When Judges Like Sotomeyer and others make blatant comments about deciding cases based not on the law but how they think as Latinos or any other race we sure as hell do NOT have an impartial judiciary

When Judges Like Sotomeyer and others make blatant comments about deciding cases based not on the law but how they think as Latinos or any other race we sure as hell do NOT have an impartial judiciary
In your opinion, I s'pose.

She said it is available for anyone to see And other Judges have said similar things.

She said it is available for anyone to see And other Judges have said similar things.
And that shakes your little world? Since when, my little buddy, have you ever been concerned about judicial impartiality?

And that shakes your little world? Since when, my little buddy, have you ever been concerned about judicial impartiality?
You do not even deny she said it, and you find nothing wrong with making LEGAL decisions based on race when it is NOT a white person doing it, I see.

You do not even deny she said it, and you find nothing wrong with making LEGAL decisions based on race when it is NOT a white person doing it, I see.
I know that you misinterpreted what she said, so I am not worried about it, no.

If trump wins. I fear America maybe going the way of Turkey currently is...Our educational system failed somewhere in a terrible way.

Donnie clearly does not understand why an indepdent judiciacy is essential to the success of a limited Republic. It prevents the Rule of Trump . . . er . . . Man.
--------------

Somewhere, Hamilton -- West Indian, not Mexican -- is weeping over Donald Trump and his alarming, ignorant conception of the role of the judiciary.

The latest, scariest manifestation of Trump's attitude involves his now doubled-down attack on the federal judge -- Indiana-born, but Mexican for Trump's repellent purposes -- hearing the Trump University case.
Trump's Outlaw View of the Judiciary | RealClearPolitics

HUH

WTF

He opposes an independent or a corrupt judiciary?

First , answer the question to this quiz:

Which one is your ass ?

men-butts-decapitation-bottom-bum-know_your_ass_from_a_hole_in_the_ground-33931437_low.jpg

Man, you need to take a history class as Trump is the opposite of FDR. HE couldn't care less about the poor and investing in this country. Trump will put more of the wealth into the super rich. THe problem with loserterinsim is it is all based on bullshit. Matt said

The topic was the courts.,,,,,try to keep up

Conty has trouble reading. He thinks he is a libertarian, but a few of us know what he is really. We are watching and waiting.

When Alito made the same comments -- that it was so good how his life experiences influenced his decisions -- conservatives fawned over his wisdom. To conservatives, life experience is only valuable if it's a conservative white straight Christian man's life experience. So, you've just shown us more ugly conservative bigotry.

Trump's bigotry, however, is the least of our worries. He's said that, if elected, he'll have Hillary tossed in jail. After a show trial, of course, because "everyone knows she's guilty". Why this sudden desire to jail Hillary? Because she attacked him.

You know who else acts like that, jailing their political enemies out of spite? Dictator wannabees.

It's no longer possible for a person who supports democracy to back Trump. If someone is a Trump supporter, they're showing a contempt for democracy and every principle the USA was founded on. Trump backers are licking the boots of a dictator-wannabee.

And if stating that simple fact offends the goosesteppers, tough luck. Don't expect us to be all PC and pretend that their vile America-hating behavior is okay.

Conty has trouble reading. He thinks he is a libertarian, but a few of us know what he is really. We are watching and waiting.

You do not know the difference.

Delete the thread.

Find out what the difference is , THEN and ONLY THEN re-post.

You do not know the difference. Delete the thread. Find out what the difference is , THEN and ONLY THEN re-post.
You are babbling.

WHY do you come here to post bullshit then accused me of babbling?

Show me first that we have a judiciary THEN that the same is independent.

BUT First, identify the reason we have a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

You do not know the difference. Delete the thread. Find out what the difference is , THEN and ONLY THEN re-post.
You are babbling.
WHY do you come here to post bullshit then accused me of babbling? Show me first that we have a judiciary THEN that the same is independent. BUT First, identify the reason we have a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.
I know why you fear an impartial judiciary.

You are babbling.
WHY do you come here to post bullshit then accused me of babbling? Show me first that we have a judiciary THEN that the same is independent. BUT First, identify the reason we have a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.
I know why you fear an impartial judiciary.

Show me first that we have a judiciary THEN that the same is independent.

BUT First, identify the reason we have a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

Forum List

Back