Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

How many Trump businesses are already lined up to cash in on the wall?? LOL

Free enterprise and capitalism! The wall
Gets built and it costs less than it would have otherwise. Sounds like a winner.
Why would it cost less?

If you understood capitalism and the free market, you'd know why. I blame public education.
Wtf are you talking About? I asked how many Trump companies are going to be involved and the guy responded that it will cost less. Care to answer why Trump companies would cost less or be acceptable at all?

Yeah that was me that said it would cost less. If you knew anything about capitalism and the free market, you would know why it would cost less.

Not really being a fan did the invisible man rob banks?

Just saying somebody armed with a ski mask, and a can of spray paint, can render a glass wall opaque within minutes. While cleaning it off, will take hours.

Thats gonna take a lot of paint and a whole lotta time.
Meanwhile the border patrol will be playing Pinochle.

Or a super soaker, or water balloons filled with paint. It takes 30 seconds, far faster than the border patrol can respond to.

hey stupid, how does that make a wall easier to climb? What would be the purpose of doing that?

No they don't. They don't even want a borderwall.

Yes they do, asshole. Why do snowflakes always imagine everyone has the same attitudes and prejudices as them?

Border Patrol union welcomes Trump's proposed wall as a 'vital tool'
How do you not understand the difference between a union and a government agency?

The boss of ICE is a Trump appointee, dumbass. I doubt he has said he opposes the wall. Don't you?
Lol am I supposed to be impressed by Trump appointing a moron who thinks a borderwall will actually stop illegal immigration?
You were implying that ICE opposed the wall, nimrod.

You go from one incomprehensibly stupid post to the next.

that is the only strategy left to them. Lying, moving the goalposts, and also the race card, which should be coming any moment now.

Billy000, not to put you on the spot for your idiotic posts, but did you graduate high school and if so where?
Well, as much as you like to "burn me" on a weak insult that questions my education level, it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Sorry. You might as well admit it.

have you ever been right? I've never seen it. people are destroying your stupid points 100% of the time.

A settlement is not an admission. Especially when the settlement is induced by the fact that he needed to clean up outstanding issues prior to becoming president.

Complete bull shit.

Trump said he would file 12 defamation law suits aginst the dozen women who accused him of groping them as soon as the election was over.

So once the election was over, Trump was going to enter into a dozen lawsuits. How does that show he needed to settle one lawsuit?

Did he start 12 lawsuits?

No. Perhaps it was because he was busy getting ready to be president

Complete bull shit.

Trump said he would file 12 defamation law suits aginst the dozen women who accused him of groping them as soon as the election was over.

So once the election was over, Trump was going to enter into a dozen lawsuits. How does that show he needed to settle one lawsuit?

trump will file those lawsuits AFTER his tax audit is complete......LOL

Yeah, I guess that's why the border patrol union endorsed Trump in the election. They just didn't want one of his biggest promises. LMAO

Too bad Trump lied about that one. He claimed ICE endorsed him but apparently he's too stupid to know government agencies can't legally endorse presidential candidates.

The union isn't a government agency, it's members work for one.

Washington (CNN)A U.S. Border Patrol agents' union is endorsing Donald Trump for president, offering the Republican front-runner support on his signature issue of immigration while praising him as a break from the current political system.

The National Border Patrol Council, which says it represents 16,500 agents, made its first-ever endorsement in a presidential election, touting Trump in a letter as a break from "the perfect Washington-approved tone."

Border Patrol union endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

You're just not too smart are ya?

You're such an idiot dude. The union isn't ICE. That isn't how it works. Trump flat out claimed ICE endorsed them and they didn't.

Hey dipshit, I said border patrol union, you said they couldn't because they are a government agency. I proved you wrong. Deal with it.

Um no because that union isn't a government agency. Sorry to break to you.

No one is claiming that it was a gov agency. Please stop with the nonsense

Speaking of stupid, you do realize see-through is not the same as invisible.
Well I'm not sure Trump knows that. He can't even decide what the wall will be made of lol

Pretty sure he will not be the one deciding what it's made of, also pretty sure he won't be the one down there checking if the wall is per specs, or on schedule, or on budget, or even serve water to the workers.
Ok well why is he all of a sudden deciding a design aspect of the wall?

Pretty sure he is not sitting down, going over the plans himself. Do you have any business experience...at all?
Pretty sure the treasonous fat senile old clown won't see the wall built.

Who Said Michael Moore would have anything to do with it

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.
Raise taxes on the rich and raise benefits for the poor, to build the wall.

Better yet, decrease taxes on the rich, build the wall and put people to work so they aren't poor anymore.

Much cheaper and better for everyone.
Like that really works. Y'all haven't been able to do that without a major world war.

Gets built and it costs less than it would have otherwise. Sounds like a winner.
Well it would still be a stupid idea no matter what sense net migration from Mexico is at zero. On top of that, people can still, you know, climb over it.
Want to, "start a business venture in flying squirrel suits"; Mexico still has, "cheap wages".

Crooked Donnie Small Band's "idea" for a border wall is like you gave a third grade class a "wouldn't it be cool" assignment.

Well it would still be a stupid idea no matter what sense net migration from Mexico is at zero. On top of that, people can still, you know, climb over it.

Net migration is zero because Trump
Is POTUS, but he won't be POTUS forever and the wall will still be there working. They could climb over it except for the increased border patrol agents that will stop them.
Increase taxes on the rich to pay for it!

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.

The "complete morons" are you idiots that voted for Crooked Hillary thinking she was honest.

Trump is playing you stupid Moon Bats like a cheap fiddle and you are simply too ignorant to know it.
With what? Just pander and nothing but repeal?

Might end up killing a lot of birds.

a transparent wall is a silly idea

but this -

Soundwalls-Acrylite-Ready-Fit-4-Sided-1-500x272.jpg

could work, with glass panels close to the bottom as well
Or a camera and monitor.
Raise taxes on the rich, to pay for it. And end the H1b program.

Forum List

Back