Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

Billy000, not to put you on the spot for your idiotic posts, but did you graduate high school and if so where?

Yes they do, asshole. Why do snowflakes always imagine everyone has the same attitudes and prejudices as them?

Border Patrol union welcomes Trump's proposed wall as a 'vital tool'
How do you not understand the difference between a union and a government agency?

The boss of ICE is a Trump appointee, dumbass. I doubt he has said he opposes the wall. Don't you?
Lol am I supposed to be impressed by Trump appointing a moron who thinks a borderwall will actually stop illegal immigration?
You were implying that ICE opposed the wall, nimrod.

You go from one incomprehensibly stupid post to the next.
ICE, is the agency itself, didn't make a statement either way.

There ya go with the semantics. LMAO

Yes they do, asshole. Why do snowflakes always imagine everyone has the same attitudes and prejudices as them?

Border Patrol union welcomes Trump's proposed wall as a 'vital tool'
How do you not understand the difference between a union and a government agency?

The boss of ICE is a Trump appointee, dumbass. I doubt he has said he opposes the wall. Don't you?
Lol am I supposed to be impressed by Trump appointing a moron who thinks a borderwall will actually stop illegal immigration?

DHS Secretary John Kelly: Border Wall is 'Essential' Despite Looming Government Shutdown

There ya go with the semantics. LMAO

You wouldn't believe how many stories that put a negative spin on John Kelly's comments about the wall before I found one that actually told the truth. Google is definitely a tool of the establishment.

Billy000, not to put you on the spot for your idiotic posts, but did you graduate high school and if so where?
Well, as much as you like to "burn me" on a weak insult that questions my education level, it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Sorry. You might as well admit it.

Well, as much as you like to "burn me" on a weak insult that questions my education level, it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Sorry. You might as well admit it.
The fact that you're wrong contradicts your belief that you're right.

DHS Secretary John Kelly: Border Wall is 'Essential' Despite Looming Government Shutdown
Oh a Trump official huh? You do realize that this statement isn't from the DHS itself right?

Oh a Trump official huh? You do realize that this statement isn't from the DHS itself right?

ROFL. What is the DHS itself if not the Secretary of the DHS?

What a fucking moron.

That is where your education comes into question.

Just for you:
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Public Org Charts 2017.04.12.pdf

I wonder where you think policy comes from within these agencies if not the people that are heading them...

What a fucking moron.
You idiot a Trump appointee means shit. The DHS itself can't make a statement of political bias during the campaign. That is what this conversation refers to you idiot. ICE, during the campaign, did not make a statement of endorsement to Trump.

That is where your education comes into question.

Just for you:
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Public Org Charts 2017.04.12.pdf

I wonder where you think policy comes from within these agencies if not the people that are heading them...

It comes from super duper double top secret anonymous sources, don't ya know. Either that, or it comes from CNN.

You just can't make this stuff up. The snowflakes are that stupid.

What a fucking moron.
You idiot a Trump appointee means shit. The DHS itself can't make a statement of political bias during the campaign. That is what this conversation refers to you idiot. ICE, during the campaign, did not make a statement of endorsement to Trump.
You mean Obama's hand picked stooge didn't endorse the wall? No shit?

The Donald is brilliant. Just curious as to the level of intellect that characterizes him otherwise. Sorry to expose your low IQ, but you brought up the topic!

What a fucking moron.
You are clearly too much of a pussy to admit a basic fact: a government agency can't endorse a presidential CANDIDATE. God you're fucking stupid.

What a fucking moron.
You are clearly too much of a pussy to admit a basic fact: a government agency can't endorse a presidential CANDIDATE. God you're fucking stupid.

Here's a basic fact,: no one is talking about Obama's DHS except you.

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.

I think we can easily attribute this as evidence of your degenerative dementia.

So you want it made from glass?

Yes, 22 foot tall slick glass too smooth to climb, too tall to get over. Solar powered, LCD impregnated bulletproof glass that generates its own power, lets you see through to the other side, all the while showing video of Americans vacationing at lush resorts along Miami Beach and Malibu, with the banner running across the top: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

And what is the price for something like that? You realize if we just didn't allow them to find jobs in the US they wouldn't come right?

So you want it made from glass?

Yes, 22 foot tall slick glass too smooth to climb, too tall to get over. Solar powered, LCD impregnated bulletproof glass that generates its own power, lets you see through to the other side, all the while showing video of Americans vacationing at lush resorts along Miami Beach and Malibu, with the banner running across the top: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Werner 24 ft. Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder with 200 lb. Load Capacity Type III Duty Rating-D1124-2 - The Home Depot

How many Trump businesses are already lined up to cash in on the wall?? LOL

Free enterprise and capitalism! The wall
Gets built and it costs less than it would have otherwise. Sounds like a winner.
Well it would still be a stupid idea no matter what sense net migration from Mexico is at zero. On top of that, people can still, you know, climb over it.

Net migration is zero because Trump
Is POTUS, but he won't be POTUS forever and the wall will still be there working. They could climb over it except for the increased border patrol agents that will stop them.
Um no it's been like that since the 2008 crash. You idiots just can't handle actual facts huh?

You need to look up the definition of "fact". What you have is the opposite of fact.

Forum List

Back