Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

Sale of these items will be soon restricted......

upload_2017-7-13_18-5-47.png

upload_2017-7-13_18-6-25.png

Might end up killing a lot of birds.

a transparent wall is a silly idea

but this -

Soundwalls-Acrylite-Ready-Fit-4-Sided-1-500x272.jpg

could work, with glass panels close to the bottom as well
Or a camera and monitor.
Lol none of which Trump has proposed. Also, how much do you think all of that will cost ALL ALONG the border?
Cost does not matter because Mexico will be forced to pay for it, jackass.

Personally I think illegal aliens should be sentenced to hard labor building the wall.
Lol good god dude. Mexico isn't going to pay for shit. How dense are you people? I know you all like to pretend Mexicans are inferior to you, but they arent just a bunch of pussies who will just roll over and pay for a goddamn borderwall in our country.
It's not their choice in the first place.

What about the billions we spend on illegal each year? How can we save that money?
" illegals" are a important part of our economy. We have hundreds of thousands of acres of fruit rotting right now because there's no one to pick it.
Ya wanna save " billions?"
Stop corporate welfare.
Stop the corruption and fraud citizens perpetrate with Medicare and Medicaid.
Stop fat cats from screwing the American people.
Are you the plantation owner or just the overseer?

So you want it made from glass?

Yes, 22 foot tall slick glass too smooth to climb, too tall to get over. Solar powered, LCD impregnated bulletproof glass that generates its own power, lets you see through to the other side, all the while showing video of Americans vacationing at lush resorts along Miami Beach and Malibu, with the banner running across the top: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.

Is this invisible dipshit?

View attachment 138654

Lol Christ Trump can't even decide what the wall is made of.

Well dipshit, the border patrol doesn't want a solid wall. They want to be able to see activity on the other side. Maybe you should pay attention.

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.
There would no trump if there was no obama..

This is all moot anyways since, at best, there will just be a few stretches of fencing built at small parts of the border. And even that's up in the air.

Yeah you people used to say he isn't going to build any of it, now you say he will only build a part of it. What will you be saying in a few months? "Well, he won't build the whole thing!"
I said "at best." I still think not an inch will be built.

The house included 1.4 billion to get it started in an appropriations bill today.

Thank you for proving you never watched a Trump interview or speech since he announced his candidacy.
Trump has been saying this since day 1 of his candidacy.

You may now go back to your "Where can I find more anti-Trump bullshit to Post" room.

This is all moot anyways since, at best, there will just be a few stretches of fencing built at small parts of the border. And even that's up in the air.

Yeah you people used to say he isn't going to build any of it, now you say he will only build a part of it. What will you be saying in a few months? "Well, he won't build the whole thing!"

The house included 1.4 billion to get it started in an appropriations bill today.

Yeah. Get back to me when they lay a brick.

It won't be made of brick.

It won't be made of brick.

Of course not. Trump's one of the dumb pigs. The wolves won't even have to blow.

The snowflake talent for predicting the future is standing at 0.000 at the moment.

Brain has never heard of windows.

Man, the things leftists don't know would fill a 125 terabit hard drive.

Had they had cans of spray paint at the time, the book the invisible man would have ended after he first jaunt.

How do you spray someone with spray paint when you cant see them?
Not everyone carries around a can of spray paint unless they're huffers.

View attachment 138654

Well dipshit, the border patrol doesn't want a solid wall. They want to be able to see activity on the other side. Maybe you should pay attention.

No they don't. They don't even want a borderwall.

Trump just says whatever the hell pops into his head. He doesn't actually have any clue about anything he's talking about.

Every Rump speech reminds one of the kid who didn't bother to do his homework, and now he's called on in class, and he's trying to wing it, and his own self-delusion convinces himself that he's actually getting away with winging it, while the whole class laughs their asses off.

What about the billions we spend on illegal each year? How can we save that money?

What about the simple fact that most of those illegals get that status from overstaying visas and not from jumping borders?

What's that?
No, that simple fact is not "going away". Why would it "go away"?

"You don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings" --- Rump "University" playbook​

View attachment 138654

Yeah, I guess that's why the border patrol union endorsed Trump in the election. They just didn't want one of his biggest promises. LMAO

What about the simple fact that most of those illegals get that status from overstaying visas and not from jumping borders?

What's that?
No, that simple fact is not "going away". Why would it "go away"?

"You don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings" --- Rump "University" playbook​

One step at a time fool.

View attachment 138654

Yeah, I guess that's why the border patrol union endorsed Trump in the election. They just didn't want one of his biggest promises. LMAO

Too bad Trump lied about that one. He claimed ICE endorsed him but apparently he's too stupid to know government agencies can't legally endorse presidential candidates.

Forum List

Back