Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

How many Trump businesses are already lined up to cash in on the wall?? LOL

Free enterprise and capitalism! The wall
Gets built and it costs less than it would have otherwise. Sounds like a winner.
Well it would still be a stupid idea no matter what sense net migration from Mexico is at zero. On top of that, people can still, you know, climb over it.

It's obvious that this thread shows that the left is made up of complete morons.

Way to go Billy! Nice thread! Lol.

Glass that can't be broken by a rock, runs over $50 a square foot. Trump wants a wall 700 miles long and 10 feet tall.

Gets built and it costs less than it would have otherwise. Sounds like a winner.
Well it would still be a stupid idea no matter what sense net migration from Mexico is at zero. On top of that, people can still, you know, climb over it.

Net migration is zero because Trump
Is POTUS, but he won't be POTUS forever and the wall will still be there working. They could climb over it except for the increased border patrol agents that will stop them.

It's obvious that this thread shows that the left is made up of complete morons.

Thank you!

Glass that can't be broken by a rock, runs over $50 a square foot. Trump wants a wall 700 miles long and 10 feet tall.

Aaaaaannnnd the hits keep rolling!!! Let's see just how stupid you are. Post some more.

Net migration is zero because Trump
Is POTUS, but he won't be POTUS forever and the wall will still be there working. They could climb over it except for the increased border patrol agents that will stop them.
Um no it's been like that since the 2008 crash. You idiots just can't handle actual facts huh?

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.

The "complete morons" are you idiots that voted for Crooked Hillary thinking she was honest.

Trump is playing you stupid Moon Bats like a cheap fiddle and you are simply too ignorant to know it.

Trump is playing you stupid Moon Bats like a cheap fiddle and you are simply too ignorant to know it.

Another Trump voter puts in his 2 cents. Better to put in two neurons, since you sound like an idiot.

Trump is putting his hands in front of his face, and betting you can't punch his hands.

Last edited:
Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.
Your lack of critical thinking skills is showing again.

Might end up killing a lot of birds.

a transparent wall is a silly idea

but this -

Soundwalls-Acrylite-Ready-Fit-4-Sided-1-500x272.jpg

could work, with glass panels close to the bottom as well
Or a camera and monitor.

but this -

Or a camera and monitor.
Lol none of which Trump has proposed. Also, how much do you think all of that will cost ALL ALONG the border?
Cost does not matter because Mexico will be forced to pay for it, jackass.

Personally I think illegal aliens should be sentenced to hard labor building the wall.

but this -

Or a camera and monitor.
Lol none of which Trump has proposed. Also, how much do you think all of that will cost ALL ALONG the border?
Cost does not matter because Mexico will be forced to pay for it, jackass.

Personally I think illegal aliens should be sentenced to hard labor building the wall.
Lol good god dude. Mexico isn't going to pay for shit. How dense are you people? I know you all like to pretend Mexicans are inferior to you, but they arent just a bunch of pussies who will just roll over and pay for a goddamn borderwall in our country.

Why would it cost less?

If you understood capitalism and the free market, you'd know why. I blame public education.
Wtf are you talking About? I asked how many Trump companies are going to be involved and the guy responded that it will cost less. Care to answer why Trump companies would cost less or be acceptable at all?

He also wants a moat with sharks with laser beams on their heads. And he wants the sharks to be stained red like his buddy Putin.

You're right you can't make it up as he is an 8 year old pretending to be an adult.

Well, my friend, Trump NEEDS some other screwed up story to take over the damaging headlines about Russia....so, fling some more meat to his moronic base and get that media to address his latest stupid "agenda."

Forum List

Back