Trump is a Flawed Human - BIG DEAL - I'd Rather be Grabbed by the PUSSY Than Governed by One

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Daily Mail UK ^ | 10/12/16 | Katy Hopkins
Is what Trump said worse than the light relief Bill got from Monica in the Oval Office? And certainly no worse than the Hillary-voting, smug rape-culture rappers who like to hang out at the Obama White House while peddling vile lyrics to kids that would make Trump blush. And I am not concerned by any of this. These are people's personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair. As I readily acknowledge, I have indulged in a few ‘preferences’ of my own. But how can we harbor our own sticky secrets and..

Jason Chaffetz has the right of it in telling his teenage daughter why he can't vote for Trump.

Is what Trump said worse than the light relief Bill got from Monica in the Oval Office? And certainly no worse than the Hillary-voting, smug rape-culture rappers who like to hang out at the Obama White House while peddling vile lyrics to kids that would make Trump blush. And I am not concerned by any of this. These are people's personal preferences. What any of us chooses to do in private is entirely our own affair. As I readily acknowledge, I have indulged in a few ‘preferences’ of my own. But how can we harbor our own sticky secrets and..
Didn't that sanctimonious obama invite rappers to the white house that glorified cop killing or some such.

I don't think you have to wonder why women cover their drinks in your company. lol

LOL @ title

Right in line with all the other funnies written on Jr High bathroom walls.
So you got bullied for being a wimp. Get over it. That was probably a long time ago.
Not so. It was last week.

According to reliable sources.

The same reliable sources that tell you Trump is winning?
Now you are being stupid...as you accuse others of being. hypocrite!!!

I have NEVER stated Trump is winning. I expect him to lose, because the left media has duped too many Americans just like you.

LOL @ title

Right in line with all the other funnies written on Jr High bathroom walls.
crying-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back