Trump is a FOOL.....period

Oh? So you are all in favor of official corruption so long as its a democrat doing it? Good to know.

If this fucked-up administration was really interested in "corruption".....the first venue to check out was the orange clown's own cabinet and entourage.....

Besides, if Biden is guilty of something, how come the "ethical" Trump administration waited until Biden became the moron-in-chief main opponent????

Answer that once you get your head OUT of Trump's fat ass......LOL

Biden is not really Trump main opponent but Warren main opponent...

Trump is most likely trying to position it where Warren is the Democrats choice so he can run against her...

iden is not really Trump main opponent but Warren main opponent...

Trump is most likely trying to position it where Warren is the Democrats choice so he can run against her...

Nahhhh, Warren is too far left to be the nominee....However, she'll soon make a formidable cabinet member.

For all I can surmise, Hunter Biden is an opportunist who made a pile of money off of his father's name....But, honestly, that is tangential to the real problem at hand regarding the utter stupidity of Trump.

In our history, there has never been a president who extorts "help" from a leader of another nation to undermine the reputation of a political opponent.....and THAT is exactly what the foolish Trump did....nd he did it personally (with the help of the moron named Giuliani.)

Trump "thinks" that he is CEO of one of his corrupt corporation, dealing with the CEO of another smaller corporation, blackmailing the latter to do his bidding.......and Trump was caught red-handed (or, in his case, "orange-handed.")

Democrats' upper hand at this point is to repeat over and over and over that Trump is a THREAT to our national-security, thereby making him UNFIT to sit in the oval office.......No Trump claim that he brought about the "greatest economic boon" to our country (which is a lie) will be enough to convince independent voters that he should remain in office.....and even more apropos, that he deserves another 4 years of these on-going screw-ups.

i-nqz6cKw-S.gif

Nahhhh, Warren is too far left to be the nominee....However, she'll soon make a formidable cabinet member.

I disagree and believe when it is all done she will be the nominee with Trump help...

But

If you are going with Warren which I believe will happen they ( Democrats ) would be better off running Gavin Newsom and why?

He is a media darling that can troll with Trump and give today voter the entertainment value they seek in their American Idol way of thinking...

I disagree and believe when it is all done she will be the nominee with Trump help...

But

If you are going with Warren which I believe will happen they ( Democrats ) would be better off running Gavin Newsom and why?

He is a media darling that can troll with Trump and give today voter the entertainment value they seek in their American Idol way of thinking...
If trump gets a china deal (even one he caved on) and the econ is still not in recession, I think he wins.

But it not, Warren has all the progressive issues he ran on against Hillary, who essentially tried to be an incumbent who was crooked.

Also, notice what isn't on anyone's mind all of a sudden? Epstein and the more recent billionaire democrook donor who had 4 dead queers carried out of his his after drug overdoses.

Since the two of them were deep into the upper echelon of the DNC, you may have made a very important observation Pete.

Thank you.

this is just the way Trump talks. i bet the whistleblower hasnt heard Trump talk before. this is just how he talks. this is how Trump talks. DEAL WITH IT!

For all I can surmise, Hunter Biden is an opportunist who made a pile of money off of his father's name....But, honestly, that is tangential to the real problem at hand regarding the utter stupidity of Trump.

In our history, there has never been a president who extorts "help" from a leader of another nation to undermine the reputation of a political opponent.....and THAT is exactly what the foolish Trump did....nd he did it personally (with the help of the moron named Giuliani.)

Trump "thinks" that he is CEO of one of his corrupt corporation, dealing with the CEO of another smaller corporation, blackmailing the latter to do his bidding.......and Trump was caught red-handed (or, in his case, "orange-handed.")

Democrats' upper hand at this point is to repeat over and over and over that Trump is a THREAT to our national-security, thereby making him UNFIT to sit in the oval office.......No Trump claim that he brought about the "greatest economic boon" to our country (which is a lie) will be enough to convince independent voters that he should remain in office.....and even more apropos, that he deserves another 4 years of these on-going screw-ups.

damn good thing Trumps kids arent using their daddy to make a shitpile of money.

Elizabeth Warren will be leading going into the Democrat National Convention.

Chaos will ensue as the more sane Democrats realize she cannot win against President Donald Trump.

HILLARY CLINTON will step up to the mike and proclaim herself as the person to rescue the Democrats in 2020 and will name Elizabeth Warren as her VP nomination.

Hillary Clinton will then lose in another landslide to President Donald Trump!

Nobody on the left thought it was strange that the Obama administration relied on a unverified foreign informant's unverified "dossier" to obtain a FISA warrant to place a political rival under the surveillance of the FBI during the last presidential campaign. Apparently the FISA warrant included electronic surveillance of the Trump campaign which was turned over to the Hillary campaign. You almost gotta laugh that the left wing's impeachment fantasy relies on heresay rumors from an unidentified "whistleblower" that doesn't even rise to the level of a conspiracy.

I really don't care how much 'corporate CEO' Trump's foreign policies amount to, or how much he crosses the line

In my mind, they're all on the take, all have some finger in the pie, are all paid off to either sing,dance, or stfu when told to

I'm more concered how the middle class benefits , yes you read me right

tell me how this is all in our back pocket, and i could care if Trump's hosing the queen of england

~S~

Forum List

Back