Trump is a FOOL.....period

I happen to enjoy pulling wings off of flies.

As far as contributions to the planet I would rate flies as far more useful and even a lot less annoying than the bed wetters.

Plus you can keep flies out of your life with a screen.

2946100d1569377237-meme-675c760f-f1d0-433f-9fb1-fa40e77f83db.jpeg

The last throes of Trump cult members are interesting to watch.....This forum has become like a "bunker" for the mindless and ignorant Trump base.....Great sociological study.

For all I can surmise, Hunter Biden is an opportunist who made a pile of money off of his father's name....But, honestly, that is tangential to the real problem at hand regarding the utter stupidity of Trump.

In our history, there has never been a president who extorts "help" from a leader of another nation to undermine the reputation of a political opponent.....and THAT is exactly what the foolish Trump did....nd he did it personally (with the help of the moron named Giuliani.)

Trump "thinks" that he is CEO of one of his corrupt corporation, dealing with the CEO of another smaller corporation, blackmailing the latter to do his bidding.......and Trump was caught red-handed (or, in his case, "orange-handed.")

Democrats' upper hand at this point is to repeat over and over and over that Trump is a THREAT to our national-security, thereby making him UNFIT to sit in the oval office.......No Trump claim that he brought about the "greatest economic boon" to our country (which is a lie) will be enough to convince independent voters that he should remain in office.....and even more apropos, that he deserves another 4 years of these on-going screw-ups.

Oh? So you are all in favor of official corruption so long as its a democrat doing it? Good to know.

The last throes of Trump cult members are interesting to watch.....This forum has become like a "bunker" for the mindless and ignorant Trump base.....Great sociological study.

Actually, it is you who are being monitored. When this impeachment farce blows up in your faces you are going to be on suicide watch.

Just sayin...

maxresdefault.jpg

The day the Democrats hit the point of no return was the day they put pussy-hats on.

It was like, "Hey. Take me seriously as I have a vagina on my head....".

For all I can surmise, Hunter Biden is an opportunist who made a pile of money off of his father's name....But, honestly, that is tangential to the real problem at hand regarding the utter stupidity of Trump.

In our history, there has never been a president who extorts "help" from a leader of another nation to undermine the reputation of a political opponent.....and THAT is exactly what the foolish Trump did....nd he did it personally (with the help of the moron named Giuliani.)

Trump "thinks" that he is CEO of one of his corrupt corporation, dealing with the CEO of another smaller corporation, blackmailing the latter to do his bidding.......and Trump was caught red-handed (or, in his case, "orange-handed.")

Democrats' upper hand at this point is to repeat over and over and over that Trump is a THREAT to our national-security, thereby making him UNFIT to sit in the oval office.......No Trump claim that he brought about the "greatest economic boon" to our country (which is a lie) will be enough to convince independent voters that he should remain in office.....and even more apropos, that he deserves another 4 years of these on-going screw-ups.
Trump's behavior is typically over the edge, but he'd agreed to 'work out something" on the tanscript and Maguire is testifying as to the whistleblower memo (as I type) so the "impeachment" thing was just ….. premature

He got away with asking a foreign country to help him get elected....once. So...why not try and do it again! Even better...use $250,000 as leverage to get the foreign leader to bend to your will.

This is a Mafia Boss's Wet Dream! He has unlimited tax payer's money to pay off and extort anyone on the globe.

Are you saying the Senate GOP will not convict and remove Trump if impeached by the House?

Is that why you are writing your thread??

Is it???

Hmmmm????

I have lost count...How many Felonies is trump guilty of now?

52 U.S. Code § 30121.Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a)ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—

(1)a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A)

a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B)

a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C)

an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2)

a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b)“Foreign national” definedAs used in this section, the term “foreign national” means—

(1)

a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611(b) of title 22, except that the term “foreign national” shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2)

an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101(a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101(a)(20) of title 8.

(Pub. L. 92–225, title III, § 319, formerly § 324, as added Pub. L. 94–283, title I, § 112(2), May 11, 1976, 90 Stat. 493; renumbered § 319, Pub. L. 96–187, title I, § 105(5), Jan. 8, 1980, 93 Stat. 1354; amended Pub. L. 107–155, title III, §§ 303, 317, Mar. 27, 2002, 116 Stat. 96, 109.)

Smarter than you clowns. You idiots like scumbags like Hillary.

Are you saying the Senate GOP will not convict and remove Trump if impeached by the House?

Is it???

Hmmmm????
Not a chance they'd convict and Moscow Mitch would sell his wife to Putin first. But Trump just asked Ukraine to investigate Hunter, whose been investigated from time to time. There was no quid pro quo of the military aid. Trump shouldn't have done it, because …. wait for it …. Hunter has zero impact upon the US's interests and it was blatantly political. But the investigation didn't happen and the DOJ didn't get involved. All the dems have is Trump saying crazy shit and Crazy Drunk Grandpa again.

Is it???

Hmmmm????
Not a chance they'd convict and Moscow Mitch would sell his wife to Putin first. But Trump just asked Ukraine to investigate Hunter, whose been investigated from time to time. There was no quid pro quo of the military aid. Trump shouldn't have done it, because …. wait for it …. Hunter has zero impact upon the US's interests and it was blatantly political. But the investigation didn't happen and the DOJ didn't get involved. All the dems have is Trump saying crazy shit and Crazy Drunk Grandpa again.

Trump saying crazy shit?

I would have never believe a man that is King of Tabloids and a reality star would ever do a thing like that...

( Is my fake shock convincing yet or do I need more work? )

Oh? So you are all in favor of official corruption so long as its a democrat doing it? Good to know.

If this fucked-up administration was really interested in "corruption".....the first venue to check out was the orange clown's own cabinet and entourage.....

Besides, if Biden is guilty of something, how come the "ethical" Trump administration waited until Biden became the moron-in-chief main opponent????

Answer that once you get your head OUT of Trump's fat ass......LOL

Forum List

Back