Trump is a man of the people

Trump needs to do better.

He needs to have Lavaka out in front to show his compassion.

He needs to completely ignore Hillary next debate and stick to policy. Completely. Maybe not even shake her hand.

Trump has never dealt with "the people" his whole life

His security has made sure the people do not have access to Trump

He needs to completely ignore Hillary next debate and stick to policy. Completely. Maybe not even shake her hand.
You want Trump to talk about policy?

:lmao:

Man of the people? What a shame that you don't know that the people don't rule here? All a servant of the people means is you work on their behalf, you don't do as they say. That would be a democracy and we are an republic. A man of the people means he's a moron like they mostly are.

hillary-kkk-byrd.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

TRUMP PENCE 2016!

Look at all the races righteously supporting Trump. No mob violence, no vulgarity. Just people who care about putting an end to the corruption.

Yeah, right. Hand-selected, highly edited video always trumps the data, doesn't it?

August 29, 2016, 10:10 pm
Trump’s popularity with African-American voters polling at zero
Trump’s popularity with African-American voters polling at zero

Isn't that what the main stream media has been doing for a hundred years?

does Trump have even a clue as to what policy is? What policies of his has he ever spelled out in detail- I would say none.

does Trump have even a clue as to what policy is? What policies of his has he ever spelled out in detail- I would say none.

I would say you have listened to none. He has spelled them out. What policies has Hillary outlined? After this many years the best I have heard is she is going to complete the disaster that Obama started.

If you really want policy go to Trump's web site. DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

oh yeah and Hillary is down with the struggle. She did get a child rapist off the hook so I guess she DID at one time deal with the people.

Look at all the races righteously supporting Trump. No mob violence, no vulgarity. Just people who care about putting an end to the corruption.

Hillary is the candidate for the special interest on the other hand. She can't even admit the issues of regular people without invoking her "racist" card.

I would say you have listened to none. He has spelled them out. What policies has Hillary outlined? After this many years the best I have heard is she is going to complete the disaster that Obama started.

If you really want policy go to Trump's web site. DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS
Your next republican president should only have the "disaster" that Obama had. 12 million + new jobs, a deficit reduced by 1 trillion, a booming stock market and record corporate profits. Need more disasters?

What policy? Make America great, jobs jobs jobs, rebuild our poor? military, ugly American foreign policy. No idea how. All he cares about is a tax cut for himself and the rich and deregulation, Another W Booosh. No help for working people and the middle class. Same GOP bs, dupe. He's a great con man.

oh yeah and Hillary is down with the struggle. She did get a child rapist off the hook so I guess she DID at one time deal with the people.

Read your Miranda rights.......you have a right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you

Hillary is the candidate for the special interest on the other hand. She can't even admit the issues of regular people without invoking her "racist" card.

Try looking at policy some time and forget the phony scandals.

Forum List

Back