Trump is a Shameless, Anti Gay Bigot and this Crusade by His State Department Proves it

And your dodge is ineffective

My Dodge, on the other hand, is effective enough.

ZSC_3218r1200G.jpg

Some of those kids got placed with gay people. Kids learn role models in many way and it does not have to be within the immediate family. In addition, the roles of males and females have merged to the point where role modeling is far less important.
Those kids should never have been placed with gay people. That is an atrocity. Whoever placed them with gays ought to be >>

View attachment 388776
What was that you said about pictures? Those children were placed with gays and they are fine. Get over it. Tens of thousands of children are in the care of gay people and couples and they are all fine. Get over it. Intelligent and educated people understand that gay people make just as good parents as anyone else and that the children do as well as others. If you have evidence to the contrary, present it or shut up. Get over it. Get woke!

Some of those kids got placed with gay people. Kids learn role models in many way and it does not have to be within the immediate family. In addition, the roles of males and females have merged to the point where role modeling is far less important.
Those kids should never have been placed with gay people. That is an atrocity. Whoever placed them with gays ought to be >>

View attachment 388776
What was that you said about pictures? Those children were placed with gays and they are fine. Get over it. Tens of thousands of children are in the care of gay people and couples and they are all fine. Get over it. Intelligent and educated people understand that gay people make just as good parents as anyone else and that the children do as well as others. If you have evidence to the contrary, present it or shut up. Get over it. Get woke!
You would help your case MORE if you did not constantly lie about President Trump. I am a firm supporter of Trump, I am a Conservative right of center voter. I believe in the rule of law. While I personally disagree with gay marriage I SUPPORT the law, so long as it is legal to marry and it is... I say let Gays adopt as it is their legal right. I do not know of any facts that support the claim that gays pervert their children, while it may be true a few have it is also true hetero couples have abused their children too. The law is for everyone and must be followed,

I personally have noted a lot of posters left of center on this board do not agree with the concept the law should be followed as they support BLM and antifa destruction and rioting. These left of center posters routinely attack Trump with lies and misinformation just like you do. So tell us, do YOU support all laws or just those you agree with?

View attachment 388776
You would help your case MORE if you did not constantly lie about President Trump. I am a firm supporter of Trump, I am a Conservative right of center voter. I believe in the rule of law. While I personally disagree with gay marriage I SUPPORT the law, so long as it is legal to marry and it is... I say let Gays adopt as it is their legal right. I do not know of any facts that support the claim that gays pervert their children, while it may be true a few have it is also true hetero couples have abused their children too. The law is for everyone and must be followed,

I personally have noted a lot of posters left of center on this board do not agree with the concept the law should be followed as they support BLM and antifa destruction and rioting. These left of center posters routinely attack Trump with lies and misinformation just like you do. So tell us, do YOU support all laws or just those you agree with?
Please list the lies that I told about Trump

View attachment 388776

Please list the lies that I told about Trump
Trump has NOTHING to do with passports NUMBNUTS.

What interest do they have in pursuing this other than a wish to discriminate!?

Derek Mize and Jonathan Gregg filed a lawsuit in July 2019 after the State Department refused to recognize their daughter Simone as a U.S. citizen. Simone was born in July 2018, three years after the couple got married.
Both Mize and Gregg are U.S. citizens and are listed as her parents on the birth certificate, but the State Department treated her as if she was born outside of marriage, since only one of them has a biological connection to her, and that triggered additional conditions for the recognition of citizenship.

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
Hey asshole, when your beloved Hussein took office he was against gay marriage.

The thread title is almost as stupid as the poster.

The rules are pretty clear and, yes, the situation would be the same if the couple were heterosexual...

Derek Mize and Jonathan Gregg filed a lawsuit in July 2019 after the State Department refused to recognize their daughter Simone as a U.S. citizen. Simone was born in July 2018, three years after the couple got married.
Both Mize and Gregg are U.S. citizens and are listed as her parents on the birth certificate, but the State Department treated her as if she was born outside of marriage, since only one of them has a biological connection to her, and that triggered additional conditions for the recognition of citizenship.

This would never happen to a heterosexual couple regardless of whether they are both the biological parents.
Hey asshole, when your beloved Hussein took office he was against gay marriage
Hey asshole.!! When your beloved T-Rump took office he claimed to be the president who would be good for LGBT people, but since has done everything that he could to harm them. Would you like a list, dumbass??

Hey asshole.!! When your beloved T-Rump took office he claimed to be the president who would be good for LGBT people, but since has done everything that he could to harm them. Would you like a list, dumbass??
I wouldn't mind seeing/hearing where "he claimed to be the president who would be good for LGBT people,"

The "evidence" is obvious. By being in the care of gay adults, children are influenced to become the same kind of dreadful sex perverts that there parents are. Gee, was tough, huh?

And kids should not have gay teachers, counselers, or anybody else that would have them be within 50 feet of these disgusting perverts. And being LBGT is NOT being "woke". It is being in a ludicrous, denialist trance.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing/hearing where "he claimed to be the president who would be good for LGBT people,"
OK..... Trump: 'I'm much better for the gays'

That was then, subsequently :

and

There is a lot more as well, slick

The "evidence" is obvious. By being in the care of gay adults, children are influenced to become the same kind of dreadful sex perverts that there parents are. Gee, was tough, huh?

And kids should not have gay teachers, counselers, or anybody else that would have them be within 50 feet of these disgusting perverts. And being LBGT is NOT being "woke". It is being in a ludicrous, denialist trance.
My bad! Obviously you have superior knowledge of human sexuality, sociology, childhood education, and child psychology ...... and no doubt hold advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in all of those fields. You are so fucking impressive I just cant stand it. Thank you so much for setting me straight ( sort of speaking) We will be looking forward to more pearls of wisdom from you.

PS: You can wipe the spit off of your chin now.

Last edited:

and

Those are all GOOD things for gays and T nuts. It will help them to recover and become normal again. Plus, gays also profit from the things that everybody does >>

the low unemployment, highest median wage in US history, 4 million Americans off food stamps, $6 billion in funding fighting opioids, protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, created 8,700 Opportunity Zones, signed Right-To-Try legislation, prison reform, etc

My bad! Obviously you have superior knowledge of human sexuality, sociology, childhood education, and child psychology ...... and no doubt hold advanced degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning in all of those fields. You are so fucking impressive I just cant stand it. Thank you so much for setting me straight ( sort of speaking) We will be looking forward to more pearls of wisdom from you.

Yes, I do have superior knowledge in many fields. And I do have advanced degrees, but my best knowledge is common sense, and my self taught ability of playing 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level.

You can now stop farting.

and

Those are all GOOD things for gays and T nuts. It will help them to recover and become normal again. Plus, gays also profit from the things that everybody does >>

the low unemployment, highest median wage in US history, 4 million Americans off food stamps, $6 billion in funding fighting opioids, protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, created 8,700 Opportunity Zones, signed Right-To-Try legislation, prison reform, etc
None of that negates his open and vile hostility towards LGBT people. His policies have diminished their ability to fully participate in society and the economy.

which one of those two men gave birth to this child???

Yes, I do have superior knowledge in many fields. And I do have advanced degrees, but my best knowledge is common sense, and my self taught ability of playing 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level.

You can now stop farting.
Music? L like music. Not sure if I would like your music though. So how does that qualify you to prattle on about child psychology, development and sexuality? Common sense?? Give me a fucking break already!

Forum List

Back