Trump is a short timer

Wait a minute, I thought it was the Hussein administration which was at war with spies. Didn't Barry just order U.S. Troops on the border of Russia just to provoke them when their is no evidence that Russia hacked U.S. security? My guess is that Trump will order a reorganization of the failed CIA as well as the FBI and that can only be viewed as a bad thing by freaking idiots who read too much Huffington propaganda.

I honestly believe Obama and his Political Lackeys that he placed as the head of many of our agencies that once had some credibility should be investigated for treason, and for pushing a false narrative.

I have read everything there is to read on the topic, and there is not one shred of evidence to back up anyone's claim that Russia interfered in the election.

This is just smoke and mirrors, and a purposeful attempt to create controversy and keep it going.

The Mod edit of the OP is the best part of it. ":eusa_naughty:"

lol.gif
Great again? you mean make America sick again

Gosh, where have I heard that idiocy before? :blahblah:
Ha You want idiocy?? Listen to Chump or read his tweets

I honestly believe Obama and his Political Lackeys that he placed as the head of many of our agencies that once had some credibility should be investigated for treason, and for pushing a false narrative.

I have read everything there is to read on the topic, and there is no one shred of evidence to back up anyone's claim that Russia interfered in the election.

This is just smoke and mirrors, and a purposeful attempt to create controversy and keep it going.
What kind of tree is that?? A SAPling?

I have read everything there is to read on the topic, and there is no one shred of evidence to back up anyone's claim that Russia interfered in the election.

Ask your woman what kind of "Wood" I am. :rofl:

Ask your woman what kind of "Wood" I am. :rofl:
you're not only a sap but an AH too,,,,Must be a republican

Best Trump watch his mouth Agencies have a way of getting even

Donald Trump’s Soft Spot for Russia Could Be His Political Undoing
January 4, 2017
President-elect may soon learn that you can’t fool all the people, all the time

Three weeks ago, I counseled President-elect Donald Trump that going to war against the spies is never a good idea in Washington. Our Intelligence Community knows lots of things, not all of which would be flattering to someone whose retinue includes so many people with odd connections to the Kremlin. When spies get angry, they call reporters and arrange discreet chats in parking garages. The last president who entered the Oval Office with this much dislike and distrust of the IC was Richard Nixon—and we know how that worked out for him.

Trump has now outdone Nixon, upping his war on the spooks even before his inauguration, by making plain that he believes Moscow—not our country’s spies—regarding the issue of Russian interference in our election. As I’ve explained in detail, although there is no evidence that the Kremlin literally “hacked” our election in 2016, there’s a mountain of evidence that Vladimir Putin’s intelligence services stole Democratic emails then went public with them via Wikileaks to hurt Hillary Clinton.

However, the president-elect refuses to accept the consensus view of the IC, not to mention many outside experts who have confirmed their analysis. In response to President Obama’s recent public statement pointing a finger at the Kremlin for their misdeeds against our democracy, backed up by rather mild sanctions on Moscow, President-elect Trump has pursued his customary tactic of denying, doubling-down, then denying some more, regardless of any evidence proffered.

Trump and his mouthpieces continue to deny that Russians had any role in our 2016 election, which is a patent falsehood. Indeed, a few days ago, the president-elect promised to deliver revelations by the middle of this week about what happened with those Democratic emails, adding that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking. Here he apparently channeled O. J. Simpson, whose quest to find the “real killers” of his ex-wife and her friend remains unfulfilled, more than two decades later.

You're confusing your time in the sack with the Trump presidency.
yeah smartass fuck with the guys responsible for yours and your countries safety ,,,,real smart
All Along, Our Pros Have Only Been Apprentices

Do you feel safe? The CIA has been incompetent, overrated, and unaccountable; Trump will fire the no-talent conformists and keep the ones like Philip Seymour Hoffman in Charlie Wilson's War.

January 4, 2017

Three weeks ago, I counseled President-elect Donald Trump that going to war against the spies is never a good idea in Washington. Our Intelligence Community knows lots of things, not all of which would be flattering to someone whose retinue includes so many people with odd connections to the Kremlin. When spies get angry, they call reporters and arrange discreet chats in parking garages. The last president who entered the Oval Office with this much dislike and distrust of the IC was Richard Nixon—and we know how that worked out for him.

Trump has now outdone Nixon, upping his war on the spooks even before his inauguration, by making plain that he believes Moscow—not our country’s spies—regarding the issue of Russian interference in our election. As I’ve explained in detail, although there is no evidence that the Kremlin literally “hacked” our election in 2016, there’s a mountain of evidence that Vladimir Putin’s intelligence services stole Democratic emails then went public with them via Wikileaks to hurt Hillary Clinton.

However, the president-elect refuses to accept the consensus view of the IC, not to mention many outside experts who have confirmed their analysis. In response to President Obama’s recent public statement pointing a finger at the Kremlin for their misdeeds against our democracy, backed up by rather mild sanctions on Moscow, President-elect Trump has pursued his customary tactic of denying, doubling-down, then denying some more, regardless of any evidence proffered.

Trump and his mouthpieces continue to deny that Russians had any role in our 2016 election, which is a patent falsehood. Indeed, a few days ago, the president-elect promised to deliver revelations by the middle of this week about what happened with those Democratic emails, adding that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking. Here he apparently channeled O. J. Simpson, whose quest to find the “real killers” of his ex-wife and her friend remains unfulfilled, more than two decades later.

yeah smartass fuck with the guys responsible for yours and your countries safety ,,,,real smart

Do you feel safe? The CIA has been incompetent, overrated, and unaccountable; Trump will fire the no-talent conformists and keep the ones like Philip Seymour Hoffman in Charlie Wilson's War.
Hey sage Got any stocks to buy?? Politics aren't your thing ,,,,lol

January 4, 2017

First of all sentences should be started with a capital letter. Second your punctuation sucks.
And lastly Trump has played the media,liberals and RINOs from the beginning with ease....BOHICA.
Sorry didn't know proper grammar was a prerequisite
Diploma Dumbos

It proves your education was a fraud. Having a learning disability in language carries over to job-related subjects. No-talent brownnoses steal jobs from those most capable of doing the job.

January 4, 2017

Not stocks, but you can make a killing buying pig's blood futures.

January 4, 2017

Not stocks, but you can make a killing buying pig's blood futures.
You expect something to happen to the chump family?

Mod edit -- I'm providing what I think is the link to this copyrighted material.
If this is not correct contact me via PM immediately.
This one is "on the house".
:eusa_naughty: eddiew37

January 4, 2017

Those government drones better watch their step. Trump has no problem firing people.
He can't fire civil service workers unless they violate rules in the Civil Service Handbook. He can of course just do away with the intelligence services since he will have no need for them.

Ever think of this flipper? Chump says he knows things about hacking no one else does SO either he's lying OR he's in on it and he was going to tell us by wednesday It's thursday and no word from the moron??

Ever think of this flipper? Chump says he knows things about hacking no one else does SO either he's lying OR he's in on it and he was going to tell us by wednesday It's thursday and no word from the moron??
Hacking CANNOT be prevented.
Algorithms and superfast connections leave everything wide open unless you change your password every 5 minutes.

I'm sure he does know things about the hacking, like Putin's private cell number.

Algorithms and superfast connections leave everything wide open unless you change your password every 5 minutes.
OK Indy but you didn't address my post Is he lying or in on it? What is that that he knows and nobody else does?? And what happened to wed when he was going to enlighten the nation? The Indians gave him the name walking eagle Walking because he's so FOS

OK Indy but you didn't address my post Is he lying or in on it? What is that that he knows and nobody else does?? And what happened to wed when he was going to enlighten the nation? The Indians gave him the name walking eagle Walking because he's so FOS
Trump LOVES to hyperbolize.
He knows NOTHING about hacking.
And hacking is impossible to stop.

Forum List

Back