Trump is a short timer

It's not mad at you; it's BORED with you.
Then pass me by
I usually do but you set this up so well I couldn't resist,
Like traffic and weather we go together??
Why not?
Good weather, smooth traffic.
I've got some friends here through posting on other boards for 15 or more years We speak to each other once in a while They are the only people I can speak to non-politically
Politics has become a dead end since both parties argue on a lot and legislate pretty much alike.

Then pass me by
Why not?
I've got some friends here through posting on other boards for 15 or more years We speak to each other once in a while They are the only people I can speak to non-politically
Politics has become a dead end since both parties argue on a lot and legislate pretty much alike.
So what are we doing here? You argue for what you believe and I'm not sure , Argue for my country or for my pocket? My country usually wins I have enough in my pockets

Why not?
So what are we doing here? You argue for what you believe and I'm not sure , Argue for my country or for my pocket? My country usually wins I have enough in my pockets
After 30 years of Supply Side, I find Trump refreshing.

Anything beats the scum who have ruined our economy and made our streets unsafe to walk. That is the liberal "NO CONSEQUENCES" dimshitscum. If you don't KNOW that you are incapable of rational thought. Trump can work better against Russia than any dimshit has, he thinks boplenty and shitbitch are his personal nuclear cache.

The Trumpnado is going to destroy liberals. What we have seen thus far is the calm before the storm, we'll need triage stations on street corners to administer first aid to liberals succumbing from the vapors.

"Nobody wants to get off on the wrong foot with the new boss. We're heading into this different era where it's hostile," one official said.
Another official added, "It's a sad day when politicians place more stock in (Russian President Vladimir Putin and (WikiLeaks founder) Julian Assange than in the Americans who risk their lives daily to provide objective, non-partisan intelligence analysis."
These are peculiar times we live in. I can remember when people just joked about government being the enemy of the people. Now a large segment of the population believes it and Trump has become their champion.

In Trump's campaign, he scoffed and ridiculed almost ever part of the federal government. He claims he knows more than the generals, which will soon be his generals. He doesn't trust the intelligence services that have been so wrong, which will soon be his intelligence services. Government workers who are overpaid and incompetent will soon, be his employees. Trump apparently is going to be standing in the middle of great swamp which he promised to drain, a great swamp that he will depend on and will have to defend because they will be his swamp. It should be interesting.

The Trumpnado is going to destroy liberals. What we have seen thus far is the calm before the storm, we'll need triage stations on street corners to administer first aid to liberals succumbing from the vapors.
we call him trumpovitch friend of putin, americas enemy around these parts

Best Trump watch his mouth Agencies have a way of getting even

Donald Trump’s Soft Spot for Russia Could Be His Political Undoing
January 4, 2017
President-elect may soon learn that you can’t fool all the people, all the time

Three weeks ago, I counseled President-elect Donald Trump that going to war against the spies is never a good idea in Washington. Our Intelligence Community knows lots of things, not all of which would be flattering to someone whose retinue includes so many people with odd connections to the Kremlin. When spies get angry, they call reporters and arrange discreet chats in parking garages. The last president who entered the Oval Office with this much dislike and distrust of the IC was Richard Nixon—and we know how that worked out for him.

Trump has now outdone Nixon, upping his war on the spooks even before his inauguration, by making plain that he believes Moscow—not our country’s spies—regarding the issue of Russian interference in our election. As I’ve explained in detail, although there is no evidence that the Kremlin literally “hacked” our election in 2016, there’s a mountain of evidence that Vladimir Putin’s intelligence services stole Democratic emails then went public with them via Wikileaks to hurt Hillary Clinton.

However, the president-elect refuses to accept the consensus view of the IC, not to mention many outside experts who have confirmed their analysis. In response to President Obama’s recent public statement pointing a finger at the Kremlin for their misdeeds against our democracy, backed up by rather mild sanctions on Moscow, President-elect Trump has pursued his customary tactic of denying, doubling-down, then denying some more, regardless of any evidence proffered.

Trump and his mouthpieces continue to deny that Russians had any role in our 2016 election, which is a patent falsehood. Indeed, a few days ago, the president-elect promised to deliver revelations by the middle of this week about what happened with those Democratic emails, adding that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking. Here he apparently channeled O. J. Simpson, whose quest to find the “real killers” of his ex-wife and her friend remains unfulfilled, more than two decades later.

Yea, right. We should believe this because you guys have been right so far. LOL
Yeah like last repub president was right,,,, 15 million employed triple DOW ? think chump will equal that??? When pigs and palin fly

"Nobody wants to get off on the wrong foot with the new boss. We're heading into this different era where it's hostile," one official said.
Another official added, "It's a sad day when politicians place more stock in (Russian President Vladimir Putin and (WikiLeaks founder) Julian Assange than in the Americans who risk their lives daily to provide objective, non-partisan intelligence analysis."
These are peculiar times we live in. I can remember when people just joked about government being the enemy of the people. Now a large segment of the population believes it and Trump has become their champion.

In Trump's campaign, he scoffed and ridiculed almost ever part of the federal government. He claims he knows more than the generals, which will soon be his generals. He doesn't trust the intelligence services that have been so wrong, which will soon be his intelligence services. Government workers who are overpaid and incompetent will soon, be his employees. Trump apparently is going to be standing in the middle of great swamp which he promised to drain, a great swamp that he will depend on and will have to defend because they will be his swamp. It should be interesting.
He drained it alright Brought the Gators into the WH

These parts? You mean your safe space?

The Mod edit of the OP is the best part of it. ":eusa_naughty:"

lol.gif

8 years will go by in a flash....
I'd prefer slow and easy
It will be forever for you like liberals....:lol:
I'm looking forward to it. It is so much easier to attack the administration than to defend it. Trump is certainly making it easy as he proceeds to fighting with his own party in congress and attacking the very people in government he will depend on. This is going to be fun.

These parts? You mean your safe space?
LOL with all those deplorable's running around whooping it up even though they won nothing A man needs a safe space ,,I have my choice of 3 bars

Best Trump watch his mouth Agencies have a way of getting even

Mod edit -- I'm providing what I think is the link to this copyrighted material.
If this is not correct contact me via PM immediately.
This one is "on the house".
:eusa_naughty: eddiew37

January 4, 2017
President-elect may soon learn that you can’t fool all the people, all the time

Three weeks ago, I counseled President-elect Donald Trump that going to war against the spies is never a good idea in Washington. Our Intelligence Community knows lots of things, not all of which would be flattering to someone whose retinue includes so many people with odd connections to the Kremlin. When spies get angry, they call reporters and arrange discreet chats in parking garages. The last president who entered the Oval Office with this much dislike and distrust of the IC was Richard Nixon—and we know how that worked out for him.

Trump has now outdone Nixon, upping his war on the spooks even before his inauguration, by making plain that he believes Moscow—not our country’s spies—regarding the issue of Russian interference in our election. As I’ve explained in detail, although there is no evidence that the Kremlin literally “hacked” our election in 2016, there’s a mountain of evidence that Vladimir Putin’s intelligence services stole Democratic emails then went public with them via Wikileaks to hurt Hillary Clinton.

However, the president-elect refuses to accept the consensus view of the IC, not to mention many outside experts who have confirmed their analysis. In response to President Obama’s recent public statement pointing a finger at the Kremlin for their misdeeds against our democracy, backed up by rather mild sanctions on Moscow, President-elect Trump has pursued his customary tactic of denying, doubling-down, then denying some more, regardless of any evidence proffered.

Trump and his mouthpieces continue to deny that Russians had any role in our 2016 election, which is a patent falsehood. Indeed, a few days ago, the president-elect promised to deliver revelations by the middle of this week about what happened with those Democratic emails, adding that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking. Here he apparently channeled O. J. Simpson, whose quest to find the “real killers” of his ex-wife and her friend remains unfulfilled, more than two decades later.

Those government drones better watch their step. Trump has no problem firing people.

Forum List

Back