Trump is a toxic candidate

Good question.
How many Liberals here think Musk is stupid for buying Twitter while Musk isn't breaking a sweat?

How many here think that you're trying to change the topic because your made up nonsense about Twitter adding 81 million users last week was demonstrated to be meaningless gibberish?

How many here think that you're trying to change the topic because your made up nonsense about Twitter adding 81 million users last week was demonstrated to be meaningless gibberish?
I honestly couldn't care less what you think as you are a mindless LibTard who thinks Biden hasn't destroyed our economy.

You hate Trump...end of story.
Whatever-in-the-world does that have to do with the math?

The White Vote in the country is split.

You cannot win without very large numbers of Independents and Reagan Democrats.

And, after January 6, 2021, you lost the ability to attract anywhere NEAR enough of those to do you any good.

Think.

I honestly couldn't care less what you think as you are a mindless LibTard who thinks Biden hasn't destroyed our economy.

And by 'libtard', you mean someone who actually bothered to do the research that you never have?

Sorry, kiddo....but you're hamstrung by your inability to distinguish between reality and your imagination.

You're dismissed yet again.

Whatever-in-the-world does that have to do with the math?

The White Vote in the country is split.

You cannot win without very large numbers of Independents and Reagan Democrats.

And, after January 6, 2021, you lost the ability to attract anywhere NEAR enough of those to do you any good.

Think.
True...Hillary won in 2015.

Why are you conspiracy theory cultist so concerned with Twitter?

And by 'libtard', you mean someone who actually bothered to do the research that you never have?

Sorry, kiddo....but you're hamstrung by your inability to distinguish between reality and your imagination.

You're dismissed yet again.

Dismissed?
I beat you 99% of the time...all you have is Orange Man Bad!

The MAGA wing of the Republican Party is very much like the Know-Nothing spin-off of the old Whig Party. And it is just as likely to go out with a whimper.

Forum List

Back