Trump is a toxic candidate

Well, your blob hired him...so who is responsible?

If you're going to hold Biden responsible for his administration...are you going to hold your blob responsible for what happened in his?

Of course you're not...you're mentally ill.
Trump hired Fauci? Damn, you're stupid.

The people will nominate Trump and over 81 million already joined Twitter last week for Trump, so you'll have to have another 3:30AM EST ballot dump again.

Who says that 81 million people joined Twitter last week? Because Elon is putting the number closer to 14 million. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to make shit up.

As for the 'ballot dump', you mean actually counting the ballots? Trump tried to stop that too.

It didn't work out for him in 2020 either. Good luck in 2024!

Speaking of today's news; 2 blob supporters were convicted of sedition and the the US Senate has passed a law protecting same sex and interracial marriage.

A bad day for you...

A good day for Americans.
You think I care about these people?
I don't.

When the police start shooting thugs it will be a great day for America.
Yes, I know you sympathize with the thugs who are brought everyday to the hospital where you work.

Who says that 81 million people joined Twitter last week? Because Elon is putting the number closer to 14 million. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to make shit up.

As for the 'ballot dump', you mean actually counting the ballots? Trump tried to stop that too.

It didn't work out for him in 2020 either. Good luck in 2024!
I didn't make it up.

It's obvious you are an idiot so I won't waste my time on a guy/gal with a gay avatar.

I didn't make it up.

It's obvious you are an idiot so I won't waste my time on a guy/gal with a gay avatar.

Of course you did. Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about.

1669771151387.png

Elon put the new users at 2 million a day over the last week. That's 14 million. Not 81 million.

Remember, just because you're prone to making nonsense up doesn't mean that I'm similarly limited.

Of course you did. Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about.

View attachment 732585

Elon put the new users at 2 million a day over the last week. That's 14 million. Not 81 million.

Remember, just because you're prone to making nonsense up doesn't mean that I'm similarly limited.
It was posted last week.
It might be it meant that 84 million people on Twitter join the Trump acount.

This shit is HILARIOUS 😂
Why? It’s really not funny at all. The Left is telling you you are forbidden from running Trump and you’re conceding to their demand.…I know this because nobody sane wouldn’t want we had on Trumps watch…Trump has a national record of accomplishments, one that DeSantis doesn’t have.
Don’t let his mean tweets blur his record for you, don’t become a little bit left.

It was posted last week.
It might be it meant that 84 million people on Twitter join the Trump acount.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Elon.

So Elon Musk is wrong about the number of new users added last week, huh?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Twitter on the number of new Twitter users that have joined in the last week.... over you citing yourself.

The people will nominate Trump and over 81 million already joined Twitter last week for Trump, so you'll have to have another 3:30AM EST ballot dump again.
Trump is now toxic after January 6, 2021. If you people are stupid enough to run him again you are going to lose. Bigly. You just don't have the numbers.

Snap out of it. Do the math. Think.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting Elon.

So Elon Musk is wrong about the number of new users added last week, huh?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Twitter on the number of new Twitter users that have joined in the last week.... over you citing yourself.

Good question.
How many Liberals here think Musk is stupid for buying Twitter while Musk isn't breaking a sweat?

Trump is now toxic after January 6, 2021. If you people are stupid enough to run him again you are going to lose. Bigly. You just don't have the numbers.

They should go with Trump/Lake. They even have a motto, prebuilt:

Trump/Lake 2024: Twice the losers, all the conspiracy!

You hate Trump...end of story.

Forum List

Back