Trump is asked twice if he will commit to support Lindsey Graham’s bill for a national abortion ban at 15 weeks, and he refuses to say yes

I like men who say what they believe. I'm not fond of men who weighs his opinions based on political winds. Reeds sway with the wind. I'm looking for a solid tree with a solid trunk.

I like much of what Trump did, but there were a few issues I was opposed to. He banned bump stocks, which was an assault on my 2A rights. He suggested “red flag laws” which, again, is an assault on my rights. He pushed the experimental “jab” without knowing the risks. He happily held up an LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face. So he's pretty far from perfect. If he's not able to announce his stand on abortion, then that's another strike against him … in my opinion. Of course … he may have a strong stand that he simply hasn't announced -- yet.

I appreciate DeSantis and Elder on this particular issue.

Republican presidential candidate Asa Hutchinson said he would sign a federal abortion ban if he were elected president but would support exceptions. Clear choice for voters

Any member of the GOP that mentions abortion right now is a RINO attempting to keep the issue going well for the Democrat Party.

• Banned
The Supreme Court is activist, abortion is health care, pro-life laws are confusing, and abortion drugs are safe. Those were the talking points from Democrats

Republican presidential candidate Asa Hutchinson said he would sign a federal abortion ban if he were elected president but would support exceptions. Clear choice for voters

good for him, i wouldn’t commit to something like that

I like men who say what they believe. I'm not fond of men who weighs his opinions based on political winds. Reeds sway with the wind. I'm looking for a solid tree with a solid trunk.

I like much of what Trump did, but there were a few issues I was opposed to. He banned bump stocks, which was an assault on my 2A rights. He suggested “red flag laws” which, again, is an assault on my rights. He pushed the experimental “jab” without knowing the risks. He happily held up an LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face. So he's pretty far from perfect. If he's not able to announce his stand on abortion, then that's another strike against him … in my opinion. Of course … he may have a strong stand that he simply hasn't announced -- yet.

Finally someone understands Trumps assault on our 2A. I was beginning to think I was the only one. Die hard Trump supporters ignore that bump stock ban because they never had one. But they don't understand that NOW they'll never have something as simple as a bump stock on their gun, because of the ban itself.

Trump supporters have overlooked or ignored some very leftist crap that Trump has shove down our throats. In order to continue their support, they have to ignore a lot of things.

1682888468012.jpeg

No one who supports an abortion ban will ever be elected because the women will not support them.

No one who supports an abortion ban will ever be elected because the women will not support them.
Every, single, woman I personally know would support him in a heartbeat. (Notice I used the term “heartbeat”).

He's borrowing Herschel Walker's "don't ever have an opinion" strategy.

Dumb Drumpf can't and could never think for himself in regards to politics - that is why he and so many other politicians have "political advisors"
Those advisors are still doing the math for him, - if a yes, or maybe a no, will contribute more to Dumb Drumpf's wallet. Since that is ALL this narcissist jerk is, and was ever interested in.

Not all women are trash; now who is the misogynist, jeez?

The mere fact that you think that any woman is trash, proves your misogyny.

Your hatred of women come shining through and every post. Calling them sluts and trash and garbage and whores.

You’re complete lack of compassion or concern for women’s health or well-being, is proof positive of your misogyny.

Angry, fuelled by hate and rage. You pour out your bile and hatred of women in your posts. You don’t give a rats ass about babies at all. Your entire focus is on hatred of women.

Just because you can’t get laid. Mindless, hate and stupidity.

Forum List

Back