Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

You mean the Party that was formed to end slavery?
lol THAT WAS WHAT 2 CENTURIES AGO lol
Nothing has changed since then.

Republicans believe that all men are created equal and have inalienable rights. That we are all created equal and have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That was the basis for the opposition of slavery and that is the basis for the opposition to abortion.

Democrats believe that some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. That was their basis for justifying slavery and that is their basis for justifying abortion.

You lose on every front.
There is no one more moral that your Donald Trump Bwiuaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
View attachment 172610
Here is my response

FUCK YOUR FEELINGs GIMP
upload_2018-1-20_11-29-10.png

Nothing has has really changed in the last 150 years.

Republicans believe that all men are created equal and have inalienable rights. That we are all created equal and have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That was the basis for the opposition of slavery and that is the basis for the opposition to abortion.

Democrats believe that some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. That was their basis for justifying slavery and that is their basis for justifying abortion.

At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.” Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

To argue that abortion shouldn't be illegal because women would be punished has no bearing on the immorality of abortion or the right of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

How about this; how about men all shut the fuck up about it, and put it to a nation-wide vote, but ONLY women get to vote on it. I would support that.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

I am not happy about his anti-abortion stance. For the record-----I am also anti -abortion SORTA.
Abortions are harmful to women -----some are even COERCED by the circumstances of their lives and
their "associations" --- abortion is a tragedy for those women who SEEK them------but they do have
a RIGHT to decide------ALL PREGNANT WOMEN DO----ONLY THE WOMAN------coercion should
be a felony. Persons who claim that abortion is the lazy gal's chosen birth control----should be
sentenced to death

When you kill this human, you aren't engaged in reproductive rights...you are committing murder....

20 Weeks Pregnant - Pregnancy Week-by-Week

20 WEEKS PREGNANT ULTRASOUND
20-weeks-pregnant-ultrasound.jpg

Your 20-week fetus now has working taste buds. He or she is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day—that's significantly more than before.

So you believe an abortion at 20 weeks should be the crime of murder and the woman get the death penalty?

Is that the punishment that fits the crime?

I a person murders a woman that is 20 weeks pregnant they will be charged with 2 murders.

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?

If you believe

1. Life begins at conception, then,

2. a twenty week old fetus is no different that a 2 year old child, therefore,

3. the penalty for killing one should be no different than the penalty for killing the other.

eh?

Yep.......the only reason to end the life of a baby is if giving birth will end the mother's life.....that is the only reason. That isn't murder, that is triage....trying to save a life...and then, even that should be up to the mother as there are many women who will give up their lives to allow their babies to be born.....

I'm anti-abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger. I think this is very reasonable, because it illustrates compassion for those cases but illustrates that Abortion on Demand aka using abortion as a means of contraception is to be held in the highest contempt for what it is, deliberately and in pre meditated fashion killing your own baby as it slumbers in the womb.

I do not support Abortion on Demand, which is Killing For Convenience. What is the difference between killing your own baby In Utero and drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old?

How can someone say that killing it in the womb is not murder....but drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old is murder?

You don't get to kill a baby because it's going to be inconvenient and get in the way of your lifestyle. If a woman doesn't want a baby it's simple use contraception.

When you kill this human, you aren't engaged in reproductive rights...you are committing murder....

Your 20-week fetus now has working taste buds. He or she is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day—that's significantly more than before.

So you believe an abortion at 20 weeks should be the crime of murder and the woman get the death penalty?

I a person murders a woman that is 20 weeks pregnant they will be charged with 2 murders.

If you believe

3. the penalty for killing one should be no different than the penalty for killing the other.

eh?

Yep.......the only reason to end the life of a baby is if giving birth will end the mother's life.....that is the only reason. That isn't murder, that is triage....trying to save a life...and then, even that should be up to the mother as there are many women who will give up their lives to allow their babies to be born.....

I'm anti-abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger. I think this is very reasonable, because it illustrates compassion for those cases but illustrates that Abortion on Demand aka using abortion as a means of contraception is to be held in the highest contempt for what it is, deliberately and in pre meditated fashion killing your own baby as it slumbers in the womb.

I do not support Abortion on Demand, which is Killing For Convenience. What is the difference between killing your own baby In Utero and drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old?

How can someone say that killing it in the womb is okay....but drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old is murder?

You don't get to kill a baby because it's going to be inconvenient and get in the way of your lifestyle. If a woman doesn't want a baby it's simple use contraception.

There is science demonstrating that the fetus does not achieve cognizance until roughly 20 weeks. Therefore one can easily argue that it's not actually human until that point.

Besides, you forgot about birth defects that would subject the newborn to an excruciating death shortly after delivery. Or even worse, a (brief) lifetime of misery.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?
If Trump got a woman pregnant he would simply fly her out of the country to where its legal ...
They way Trump feels about his children I doubt he would want to abort the baby. But we will probably never know so what you said means 0. You are on a roll.

If you believe

eh?

How can someone say that killing it in the womb is not murder....but drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old is murder?

you have never interviewed women with a history of abortion. I have-----HUNDREDS (if not thousands)
Your "killing for convenience" statement is DISGUSTING -----why not accuse the women of
RECREATIONAL ABORTION

If you believe

eh?

How can someone say that killing it in the womb is okay....but drowning it at birth or stabbing it to death when it's two years old is murder?

There is science demonstrating that the fetus does not achieve cognizance until roughly 20 weeks. Therefore one can easily argue that it's not actually human until that point.

Besides, you forgot about birth defects that would subject the newborn to an excruciating death shortly after delivery.

I think ding in several posts has already answered this, it's a living human form and from conception we know that the Pro Abortion crowd like to trash this most innocent of human form by insisting it is not human and is effectively no different to a lettuce or whatever.

The topic of birth defects and/or chronic physical abnormality is a different topic, but for eg. Zika babies should be aborted In Utero, to me its very cruel allowing them to be born if you read about the entire situation and also they will need 24/7 care from the moment they are born to the moment they die.

Unlike some who are anti-Abortion I'm not a total fanatic where I think women should be executed and/or ALL abortion should be illegal, I am a woman and because of that I understand that sometimes a woman has to have an abortion but as I comment I do not agree with basic sluts going out and getting drunk and opening their legs and then all of a sudden they're pregnant and that's inconvenient and so it's abortion as a means of contraception, it's like USE the contraception while you are fucking you slut.

There was no march against reproductive rights. The thread title is deliberately misleading, and thus a violation of the rules of the forum.

If you believe

eh?

you have never interviewed women with a history of abortion. I have-----HUNDREDS (if not thousands)
Your "killing for convenience" statement is DISGUSTING -----why not accuse the women of
RECREATIONAL ABORTION

There is no moral difference between Killing for Convenience and Recreational Abortion, they are the same thing, they are having an abortion because to have the baby would be inconvenient to their lifestyle and it would get in the way.

Many of your statements are disgusting you Pottymouth, but that's for another thread.

The OP and the thread title are in violation of the forum rules. Nothing but a flame, no content. And the mods propped it up and dumped my good thread into it to prevent hits on mine. What a joke.

If you believe

eh?

Besides, you forgot about birth defects that would subject the newborn to an excruciating death shortly after delivery.

I think ding in several posts has already answered this, it's a living human form and from conception we know that the Pro Abortion crowd like to trash this most innocent of human form by insisting it is not human and is effectively no different to a lettuce or whatever.

The topic of birth defects and/or chronic physical abnormality is a different topic, but for eg. Zika babies should be aborted In Utero, to me its very cruel allowing them to be born if you read about the entire situation and also they will need 24/7 care from the moment they are born to the moment they die.

Unlike some who are anti-Abortion I'm not a total fanatic where I think women should be executed and/or ALL abortion should be illegal, I am a woman and because of that I understand that sometimes a woman has to have an abortion but as I comment I do not agree with basic sluts going out and getting drunk and opening their legs and then all of a sudden they're pregnant and that's inconvenient and so it's abortion as a means of contraception, it's like USE the contraception while you are fucking you slut.

in all of my years of meticulous medical history taking-----I have NEVER MET A WOMAN who
used abortion as a CONVENIENT FORM OF CONTRACEPTION------I should add-----abortion
to replace available contraception is an ACCEPTED NOTION in communist Russia-----sometimes,
the only way to go. Abortion in communist China is (certainly WAS) enforced by law

There was no march against reproductive rights. The thread title is deliberately misleading, and thus a violation of the rules of the forum.

It illustrates how demented and perverted Leftists are, they use this term Reproductive Rights which to them Reproductive Rights mean that women have a right to have their baby killed In Utero because to allow it to be born would be inconvenient to their lifestyle. We also cannot have any rational discussion with this crowd because it's them who are the fanatics and not us, they fanatically DEMAND that women be allowed to use abortion as a means of contraception ie. Killing for Convenience.

I would support Retrograde Abortion on Demand and round up all the Leftist Maniacs and have them all aborted.

Forum List

Back