Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

She, along with Scumar, are at the top of the chain of command, moron.
Prove it, numbnuts! Give us the authorization list from the Pentagon! Highlight the names if ANYONE on Capital Hill is on the Chain of Command list!
Good luck. Don't respond without the list, LOSER!

The voting went on for days after Nov. 3rd. That is why the election had 0 integrity.
LIE! Show us where the voting went on for days after Nov 3, 2020 or be known as the lying-est LOSER on the board! Oh wait! You already are the worst liar on this board! Congrats on not being able to back up anything you say! LOSER!

Prove it, numbnuts! Give us the authorization list from the Pentagon! Highlight the names if ANYONE on Capital Hill is on the Chain of Command list!
Good luck. Don't respond without the list, LOSER!
The Sargent of arms answers to the speaker of the house.

That's a ignorant anti trump demented leftist
Why did you run from my questions, 1% brainiac?
I knew you couldn't answer them but you didn't even try a deflection like you normally try. Why didn't the NG show up when Pelosi called on the afternoon of 1/6 if she was the responsible person? Or the Maryland Gov? Or the DC Mayor? Or Pence the first 3 times? LOSER!

People have given up on FOX. You need to find someone that watches it. Maybe start a poll.
Faux Not News is still the the top rated cable Infotainment as News.
They rejected the offer and didn't request the assistance. There i fixed your irrelevant bullshit.

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller’s deposition released by the committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/poli...pence-short-jacob-trump-grand-jury/index.html
“I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,” Miller said in the video.

Miller later said in the video definitively, “There was no direct, there was no order from the President.”

Faux Not News is still the the top rated cable Infotainment as News.

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller’s deposition released by the committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/poli...pence-short-jacob-trump-grand-jury/index.html
“I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,” Miller said in the video.

Miller later said in the video definitively, “There was no direct, there was no order from the President.”
I do not give one fuck what you say about FOX.

Why did you run from my questions, 1% brainiac?
I knew you couldn't answer them but you didn't even try a deflection like you normally try. Why didn't the NG show up when Pelosi called on the afternoon of 1/6 if she was the responsible person? Or the Maryland Gov? Or the DC Mayor? Or Pence the first 3 times? LOSER!
I didn't simp I answer your question. Why do you keep pushing a debunked lie?

I didn't simp I answer your question. Why do you keep pushing a debunked lie?
Another brain fart first sentence.
Who debunked my question? You? Nope? Why was the NG not sent when Pelosi, the Maryland Gov, the DC Mayor, or Pence called mid-afternoon on 1/6? I know you can't answer it because your QANUT HQ masters never told you about those calls! You should stay away from from talking about 1/6. Your 2 brain cells can't handle the pressure. LOSER

Forum List

Back