🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Different, and Different Scares People

The left and the status quo sees him as the worst thing that ever happened to this country since 9/11.

But to those who elected him and support him, he's the best thing to happen to this country since the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Yeah, um, what do you base that on? He really hasn't accomplished all that much.

Even if he turned the moon into green cheese and walked on water, you Trump-haters would say the same thing.

Undoing Obama's legacy one stone at a time is plenty enough for me.
Statistically and realistically Trump is the worst president in history by every measure possible.
You have a full boat. Both houses of Congress and the presidency and have nothing to show for it..
Nada.

You call a conservative-leaning Supreme Court "nothing"? And a record high stock market and growth nothing?

So what did Obama do in the entire 8 years he was President? Only one piece of legislation, Obama care.

Just wait until Trump gets his cabinet the way he wants it.
That record high market and 75 straight months of growth was given to dump BY OBAMA and don't you ever forget it lol also the 4+ unemployment rate of President Obama Remember what repub gwb left obama ? A sheet sandwich

This is how 'different' applies to Trump

1. Ran on preserving Medicare and Medicaid, and on giving everyone better healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost.
2. Flip flopped to supporting the GOP's repeal and replace taking healthcare away from millions
3. Flip flopped to supporting only repeal, with no replace.
4. Flip flopped to supporting doing nothing, and letting Obamacare die on its own.
5. Flip flopped back to repeal and replace.
6. Flip flopped back to repeal only.
7. Flip flopped back to doing nothing, and claimed he was right all along when Friday the Senate did in fact manage to do nothing.
8. Flip flopped back - today in a tweet - to supporting repeal and replace and admonished the Senate to keep trying.

Now that's some 'differents'.

Oh, geez I left one out.

After the first Senate failure to pass a bill, he blamed the Democrats. Then, in the same remarks, he flip flopped to expressing hope that they might be able to work with the Democrats to get a bill.
Liberals and RINO's have formed an unholy alliance against Trump and the American people.

Most Americans don't support Trump so I guess that alliance is the real representative of the American people.
Most Americans have no confidence in Congress.

The left and the status quo sees him as the worst thing that ever happened to this country since 9/11.

But to those who elected him and support him, he's the best thing to happen to this country since the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Yeah, um, what do you base that on? He really hasn't accomplished all that much.

Even if he turned the moon into green cheese and walked on water, you Trump-haters would say the same thing.

Statistically and realistically Trump is the worst president in history by every measure possible.
You have a full boat. Both houses of Congress and the presidency and have nothing to show for it..
Nada.

You call a conservative-leaning Supreme Court "nothing"? And a record high stock market and growth nothing?

So what did Obama do in the entire 8 years he was President? Only one piece of legislation, Obama care.

That record high market and 75 straight months of growth was given to dump BY OBAMA and don't you ever forget it lol also the 4+ unemployment rate of President Obama Remember what repub gwb left obama ? A sheet sandwich
The rise started shortly after Trump's election and before inauguration.

Nada.

Just wait until he gets another SCOTUS pick.

Nada.

That may not be too long. I posted a thread about Justice Kennedy possibly announcing his retirement very soon.

Nada.

He hasn't done squat yet besides making america a laughing stock What makes you think he ever will? Think his nurse Gen Kelly will make a new man of him???? lol

Nada.

He hasn't done squat yet besides making america a laughing stock What makes you think he ever will? Think his nurse Gen Kelly will make a new man of him???? lol

Следите за хорошую работу, товарищ. :beer:

Poor Trump. I said it elsewhere, that it's sad that he finally got to actually sign a bill and it for sanctions against Russia!

It took him 6 months to pull that off.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Taking away clean air, clean water, food we can trust but still no jobs.

If I were you, I'd stick to bragging about that sanctions bill.

Taking away clean air, clean water, food we can trust but still no jobs.

If I were you, I'd stick to bragging about that sanctions bill.

What did Obama do for "clean air, clean water, food"? Wasn't it his EPA who released all those chemicals in a river?

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2015/...oxic-wastewater-into-the-animas-river-photos/

The Orange Menace is different the way John Wayne Gacy was different.
John_Wayne_Gacy_Pogo_the_clown.jpg

Gacy was a demoquack

God, what a sorry assed bitch you are.
Gacey was a Chicago Democrat.

So what? Donald Trump was a New York Democrat until 2011 when he started the birther movement. What's the point besides the one on the top of your head?

The whining and moaning of you butthurt Lefturds is truly amusing. Thanks for my morning chuckle.

Lefties used to love "different". Nobody was more different than Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama. Lefties elected him because he was different not in spite of it. Who in the world could have predicted that the son of an African nationalist who hated America would become president? Lefties hate Trump because he is one of us not because he is different. Lefties hate everything there is about capitalism and patriotism and Americanism and apparently they are willing to use violence and intimidation to try to circumvent the results of the election. Lazy establishment Republicans are not comfortable with Trump because his administration requires them to behave like winners and work for a living instead of drifting through their terms pandering for votes.
Who is this barry sotoro you say we know? Democrats like our constitution and it's proper implementation. Capitalism needs to be regulated or it bequeaths robber barons. As for conservatives William Buckley was the last of them. Seems the cult of cons has gone daft.

the trump haters always play dodgeball that barry sotoro totally took a crap on the constuitution same as his predecessor before him and we are in the mess we are in now because of those two war mongers who have left a mess for trump to clean up that would just have esculated ut of control had the witch been elected and would have contiuned the ball rolling they had going destorying america.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Trump is an amazing story. Remember people, you've asked how long for a change in DC? Who better than Donald Trump?

Damn i hate having to agree with you but you totally hit the nail on the head.NOTHING changed under obama,he lied about EVERYTHING. HE said he would reverse all of traiter Bushs policys but he not only contiuned them,he expanded what he got started. Trump is slowly cleaning up the mess those two traiter war mongers got us in.not as fast as i would like but he is doing a better job than most the other facist clowns we have had in the office spanning five previous administrations. thanlk god for the orange man and we are not stuck with the evil witch.dean dong the evil witch is dead.:2up::5_1_12024::clap::dance:

i so much hate to think where we would be now if that facist got into office. oh my god i dont even want to think about it the way she coddled traiter Obozo and has a long friendship with the Bushs. god that thought scares me.

Trump for sure is hated because he is different,he is not the traiter that these two conmen are that have destoryed America that Trump is having to clean the mess up of which is going to take at LEAST him get relected again to be able to at least get halfway there to get american out of this facist dictatershi[p these two traiter war mongers s have made america to be now.:mad:

9069142-3x2-700x467.jpg

less.jpg

So? Its not like you people have an alternative candidate, who Hillary the corrupted lying thief? Talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

:TH_WAY~113::udaman::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

His inauguration was great, no need to lie about it.

could not have said it better myself.:2up:

Last edited:
Donald Trump is an 8 year old narcissist. He isn't good at anything except cheating other people. He is a polyester liesure suit car salesman.

Trying to make a pig noble is pathetic in itself. Give it up.

I have noticed its always the known
Trump is pro American.

The post 1998 GOP is 100% pro Israel and 0% for America.

Hence, the GOP hates Trump....

Ledexter could never understand that it was politically incorrect that message boards always have rules that you cannot venture outside of the conspiracy zone to mention this little fact despite the many warnings he get while he was here but he totally nailed it.he spoke the truth that this is WHY the establishment GOP hates trump and is trying to impeach him. they are pro 100% that and 0% for America, they are not happy with Trump in the least for doing the unthinkable that Bush and Obama did,start wars with other countries reversing the mess they got started.russiahate failed so they are not desperately trying to take him out through impeachment cause he does not bow down to these people that Bush and Obama did.

netanyahu.jpg

He isn't going along with the Globalist New World Order. Therefore he's been targeted for elimination. He's a Nationalist, advocating putting Americans first. The NWO Globalists can't tolerate that. They're gonna do everything in their considerable power to destroy him.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats HOW Trump IS different.and WHY the elite hate him so much.:yes_text12::2up::TH_WAY~113::udaman:

Last edited:
Of all the analyses of the president, this seems quite rational and lucid.

The father’s admonition [not posted] perfectly describes President Trump's place in the DC establishment since winning the election. They don't like him. They are afraid of him. He's different and different scares them. He does not think like them, operate like them, or play by their rules. So they want to take him out. They are the bullies, our beltway politicos and the media. Trump is not afraid of bullies. The quote is also a prescription for and an explanation of how Trump is dealing with his place in that world. Somewhere along the way he learned, or someone trained him, to never be a victim.

In the end, I think the president will be a winner because he’s what average Americans want, not the pols and media hacks.

Full piece @ Articles: Trump Is Different, and Different Scares People
Different is the chick at the bar drinking a dirty martini who might not really be a chick. Trump is like Kaposi's sarcoma

Forum List

Back