Trump is doing what Hillary could not do

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.
I am 60 + also,and Trump represents everything that disgusts me in personal values and in politics
I think many of us know where you stand on many things in life and many of us can't stand you.
I am sorry you cannot stand me but I feel very good about who I am. People like Trump and his true supporters solidify who I want to be by not wanting to be like them.

Jesus you created Trump and now trying to deny it?

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.
I am 60 + also,and Trump represents everything that disgusts me in personal values and in politics
I think many of us know where you stand on many things in life and many of us can't stand you.
I am sorry you cannot stand me but I feel very good about who I am. People like Trump and his true supporters solidify who I want to be by not wanting to be like them.
Do you have the ability to express yourself without demeaning others?
If not, you don't have much to brag about.

Youre a hippie and is so pissed that Trump is playing you at your own game .. and this is what upsets you the most

Hardly a hippie, I was considered a conservative in the 60's and 70's. While getting my MBA in the 70's, the hippies tried to close down the business school

Sure you were. You're about as conservative as Pol Pot.

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.
I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

Yet the liberals created him..

Why can't you see the obvious?
The liberals helped create him along with inept conservatives, white nationalists, a global economy, too many Americans not having the skills needed to be employed in 2017 etc.
It was a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstance that created Trump.
In history other perfect storms of unfortunate circumstances have created horrific leaders

What you want is the Nanny state, so now to many Americans don't have the skills?

What does that even mean? So are you telling us all these great colleges in America indoctrination are failures?

Yes we know that.

The Trump voter was older white blue collar workers whose skills are no longer in demand. Trump lied that he would bring back the factories that employed them It will not happen in any significant numbers.

Once the baby boomers die off the millennials will have more jobs to fill than they can fill if they have the right skills.

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.
I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

The liberals helped create him along with inept conservatives, white nationalists, a global economy, too many Americans not having the skills needed to be employed in 2017 etc.
In history other perfect storms of unfortunate circumstances have created horrific leaders

What you want is the Nanny state, so now to many Americans don't have the skills?

What does that even mean? So are you telling us all these great colleges in America indoctrination are failures?

Yes we know that.

I'm seventy and they're not my values, either!

Then why did you play this silly game?

What did you think it would never come back to bite you in the ass, like Harry Reid's nuclear option?

Yes we know that.

The Trump voter was older white blue collar workers whose skills are no longer in demand. Trump lied that he would bring back the factories that employed them It will not happen in any significant numbers.

Once the baby boomers die off the millennials will have more jobs to fill than they can fill if they have the right skills.
You mean Blue Collar workersd replaced by trespassers that saved you money.

Yes we know that.

How did Trump lie? You see the new unemployment numbers lately?

So you're against jobs..we know..

Jesus you created Trump and now trying to deny it?
Jesus did not create, Trump
Jesus is very upset with "The Donald" and his followers. The devil is preparing a very special place for Donald and friends

Yes we know that.

Go after any US business that hire illegals over US citizens.
They are a bigger problem than the illegals.

Youre a hippie and is so pissed that Trump is playing you at your own game .. and this is what upsets you the most

Hardly a hippie, I was considered a conservative in the 60's and 70's. While getting my MBA in the 70's, the hippies tried to close down the business school

I do not think Pol Pot received his MBA.
Pol Pot is an example of what can happen if you do not get a good education.

Yes we know that.

No... you want the illegals in...

You're the biggest problem.

I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump.
I can't believe the best choice the Democrats had was Hillary.

It surprised me that either of them won over a third party

He studied electronics in Paris, dolt.

Yes we know that.

I agree; Right Wingers vehemently disagree with this and that's why I can not vote for a Right Winger.

I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump.
I can't believe the best choice the Democrats had was Hillary.

It surprised me that either of them won over a third party

She was the heir apparent... the Messiah's pick .. what an embarrassing situation and got beat by Trump.

A liberal.

Yes we know that.

No... you want the illegals in...

You're the biggest problem.
What do mean, no you want illegals in.
I told you what I think. I want secure borders. I say go after the US businesses that hire illegals as a way of substantially reducing illegals wanting to come to the US. More Americans have to take the jobs the illegals are filling. Many Americans will not take the jobs.
I will tell you what I think, you don't tell me what I think. I think you are an asshole for starters
I am not telling you what you think. I take your word on what you think then I will tell you what you are, an asshole

He studied electronics in Paris, dolt.
There you go, he wanted to be an electrician is a country that had very little electricity.
No wonder he turned into a despot.

Forum List

Back