Trump is doing what Hillary could not do

Trump made an interesting statement yesterday:

Trump told NBC News in an interview. "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won."

They should have won? And just why should they have won?

Because the polls said so?

No. If Trump believes the Democrats should have won, he must believe they were the better party with better ideas.

They won the popular vote .. trumpster didn't realize that America was really sick of the Democrats and their idology of fucking the middle class.

I agree the Democrats were pathetic but Trump is going to destroy the middle class. They bought his con.
The new politics have to include middle America and all races and religions.
The candidate who can do that will win the next election.

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.
Under Trump it is hard to tell who are friends and who are enemies

Trump told NBC News in an interview. "It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won."

No. If Trump believes the Democrats should have won, he must believe they were the better party with better ideas.

They won the popular vote .. trumpster didn't realize that America was really sick of the Democrats and their idology of fucking the middle class.

I agree the Democrats were pathetic but Trump is going to destroy the middle class. They bought his con.

Evidently his con was a whole lot better than Hillary's con, which was better than Bernie's con.

I'm sixty and Trump's 'values' are not my values. They are not the values of many of my fellow Americans.

Yet you created him by lowering the bar so much.. what did you think the cons would never fight back with your juvenile nonsense?

I stood incredulous in 2016 as the qualified candidates were shuffled off the stage by the huckster buffoon. I had nothing to do with lowering the bar. I just failed to pay attention to the erosion of our civic comportment.
Qualified?
War mongering, Open Borders, Foreign Slave Labor assholes all.

How by bringing in jobs?

By fucking with the media that was trying to destroy the middle class?

The godamn Democrats was hell bent on destroying jobs and morals during Obama's 8 year's.

Gen Z is leaning right so no. Ya'll had one shot with the millennial's and it failed (spectacularly) and now that you've shown your true colors the next gen went right because they don't like "your America"

They are the values of more Americans than the many of your fellow Americans. Elections have consequences. Friends were rewarded and enemies were punished.
I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

Yet the liberals created him..

Why can't you see the obvious?
The liberals helped create him along with inept conservatives, white nationalists, a global economy, too many Americans not having the skills needed to be employed in 2017 etc.
It was a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstance that created Trump.
In history other perfect storms of unfortunate circumstances have created horrific leaders

I cannot believe that our society has devolved so much as to accept the clownish, boorish, bullying exemplified by Donald Trump. I am ashamed of him, and of those who worship at his feet.

too many Americans not having the skills needed to be employed in 2017 etc.
Because only Indians have skills...you dumb fuck.

I am 60 + also,and Trump represents everything that disgusts me in personal values and in politics

Youre a hippie and is so pissed that Trump is playing you at your own game .. and this is what upsets you the most

Hardly a hippie, I was considered a conservative in the 60's and 70's. While getting my MBA in the 70's, the hippies tried to close down the business school

I am 60 + also,and Trump represents everything that disgusts me in personal values and in politics
I think many of us know where you stand on many things in life and many of us can't stand you.
I am sorry you cannot stand me but I feel very good about who I am. People like Trump and his true supporters solidify who I want to be by not wanting to be like them.

Trump is doing what Hillary could not do. Trump is firing up the Millennials against him.

The visibility of the values, or lack of values, Trump represents is motivating young Americans to say these are not the values that represents our generation.

Narrow minded old white men better bend over and kiss their sorry asses good bye. Trump is you last hurrah.And the fat ass old white women that have blindly supported their husbands sexist, racist values should do the same.

There you go, taking the conversation down into the Mudd again!
Yes, that is why they call me Mudd, just like the doctor who helped John Wilkes Boothe

The liberals helped create him along with inept conservatives, white nationalists, a global economy, too many Americans not having the skills needed to be employed in 2017 etc.
It was a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstance that created Trump.
In history other perfect storms of unfortunate circumstances have created horrific leaders

What you want is the Nanny state, so now to many Americans don't have the skills?

What does that even mean? So are you telling us all these great colleges in America indoctrination are failures?

Yes we know that.

All the Millennials I know actually went to college to have a career and they voted for Trump.
The retarded Millennials voted for Hillary.
True story.
I am guessing you know 3 Millennials.
You guess is off by about 500 well educated Millennials.
If you have to say they are well educated that means they are not well educated.
It should not matter if they are well educated or not. Millennials want solutions for all.

Forum List

Back