Trump is DOJ target

All I can say is you better get him, because if you don't. Millions of Americans are going to realize how evil the democrats are, he will win next year. Then he will gut the fbi and doj and will have the backing of most Americans to do it. Put you loons out of power for years to come.

The Rapist and Traitor is one of the most morally corrupt individuals ever to be elected. He attacked gold star families. His daughter made millions of dollars with her Chinese patents, after the Rapist and Traitor imposed tariffs on China.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Coward wanted cows to climb ladders and wanted to nuke a hurricane.
Putin is better than democrats. He doesn't lie nearly as much.

All I can say is you better get him, because if you don't. Millions of Americans are going to realize how evil the democrats are, he will win next year. Then he will gut the fbi and doj and will have the backing of most Americans to do it. Put you loons out of power for years to come.
Democrats are convinced their fraud will never be overcome.

Ironic considering you have no problem with what happened on Jan 6.
142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

I guess about as much as you do with this.

Nah. All the talk on right wing sites today is the fall of the nation and secession.

That's our cope. You will be left with your bankrupt, crime-ridden cities and crippling debt. Enjoy that
What happens to Trump when all his white wing warriors run away? 😄

Forum List

Back