Trump is DOJ target

They said it had the "appearance" of misinformation.

That's a lie I believe I have corrected you on before.

But that is what trumpers do. They lie in a thread, get called out in it; and then repeat the same lie in other threads.

No shame. No integrity. Only lies.
They knew it wasn't, they lied to influence an election.

Meaningless theater.
Trying to take pressure off the trump crimes. I really think the crimes are piling up and will eventually force the repubs to realize that trump is a liability to their party. But how they ditch trump without alienating his cult, I do not now....and I do not care.

Duh.

They’re coming for him. Bout time
They are — even though they most certainly should not be doing any such thing.

But to you liberoids, the concepts of actual guilt and probable cause and fairness and Justice are all kind of quaint and easily dismissed.

Duh.

They’re coming for him. Bout time
2.5 yrs after a coup attempt, the leader of that coup is formally notified that he is a target of the investigation. What other country does this? Hell, some of the coup planners got reelected to Congress!

They are — even though they most certainly should not be doing any such thing.

But to you liberoids, the concepts of actual guilt and probable cause and fairness and Justice are all kind of quaint and easily dismissed.
Perhaps you should ask the board to outlaw any threads that don't favor Trump. You've asked for every other stipulation under the sun you small fraction of a man.

I have never voted for Trump.

I simply do not support a cradle to grave nanny state and you do. Unlike you, I am an adult citizen and do not look at government to be my mommy.
Nah, you're a squealing little cultist. You're not fooling anyone.

It's not the government's job to prosecute insurrection attempts? Just shut up, you're out of crybaby talking points.

2.5 yrs after a coup attempt, the leader of that coup is formally notified that he is a target of the investigation. What other country does this? Hell, some of the coup planners got reelected to Congress!
And 10-12 years later when this finally may go to trial; the punishment will likely be house arrest if there is a finding of guilt.

Trump's legal prospects provide a smorgasbord of allurements.

Conveniently, whether federal, New York, Georgia, or elsewhere, the Trump, off-the-rack, one-size-fits-all, universal defense strategy is whipped out: Hysterically vilify the public servant and his or her family.
I realize that, as a child, his only reactions are going to be to attack, insult and lie.

But you'd think even HE would understand the context and not go after these people.

Oh well.

Perhaps you should ask the board to outlaw any threads that don't favor Trump. You've asked for every other stipulation under the sun you small fraction of a man.
Another example of you relying on lies. If it were impossible to post based purely on lying, you’d never be able to submit any of your posts.

Candycornhole, you’re pathetic. 👍

Forum List

Back