Trump is DOJ target

Former President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he is anticipating another potential criminal indictment, this time related to the special counsel probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post that “Deranged Jack Smith,” the special prosecutor appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, sent his attorneys a letter saying he is “a TARGET” of the investigation and has “a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

More at the link below...

Great news! Sounds like Jack Smith is keeping very busy. Sounds like an arrest and indictment are forthcoming. What do you think?

Note to Mods
I did a search prior to posting this thread - but nothing popped up. However, I've since learned that someone posted a similar thread earlier in Breaking News.

Last edited:
5ee4ed8a14d43c0f.jpg

Former President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he is anticipating another potential criminal indictment, this time related to the special counsel probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post that “Deranged Jack Smith,” the special prosecutor appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, sent his attorneys a letter saying he is “a TARGET” of the investigation and has “a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

More at the link below...

Great news! Sounds like Jack Smith is keeping very busy. Sounds like an arrest and indictment are forthcoming. What do you think?
Great Lakookta! Another 15 points for Trump in the polls thanks to your Dimtard idiocy!

Just like OP, Kemosabe Trump appears to be reading the smoke signals and divining the future. Pale face warrior who goes by name "Smith" to summon young braves of DOJ to make apache war with orange man, who now is busy circling wagons in anticipation of attack. Trump-o-sabe fears white man, for he have no soul. The spirit of the eagle, the deer, and wind lives in heart of Trump.

Burn Trumpy burn, legal inferno.
I don't believe the Dems / Marxists flailing their Pom Poms in celebration of Biden's Soviet style politburo understand that the politburo fascists can come for them, also.

I don't believe the Dems / Marxists flailing their Pom Poms in celebration of Biden's Soviet style politburo understand that the politburo fascists can come for them, also.
We're not concerned because we can accept election results without resorting to violence. 😄

Funny that Dems / Marxists will lecture others on the rule of law when members of the Biden Crime Family can commit a felony by lying on a firearms application and there's no arrest.
Very few people have ever been arrested for this. Suddenly you want stronger gun regulations?

Forum List

Back