Trump is DOJ target

He went on a crime spree, all at once..... And purposely decided to announce his running for president a year early, hoping to use it, to get away with his crimes.

1689700167384.png

Trying to take pressure off the trump crimes. I really think the crimes are piling up and will eventually force the repubs to realize that trump is a liability to their party. But how they ditch trump without alienating his cult, I do not now....and I do not care.
Rather humorous that you consider 75 million of your fellow citizens as a "cult"

I realize that, as a child, his only reactions are going to be to attack, insult and lie.

But you'd think even HE would understand the context and not go after these people.

Oh well.
And your guy uses the FBI and the DOJ to go after his enemies. And you seem perfectly comfortable with that.

Oh well.

This is just what tyrannys do. It only reinforces the fact that Trump is the target of political persecution.

Deal with it !

Dozens of witnesses have reportedly provided testimony in connection to the federal Jan. 6 probe, including people who were once close to the ex-president, such as former Vice President Mike Pence, former Trump campaign attorney Rudy Giuliani and former aide Stephen Miller.

Duh.

They’re coming for him. Bout time
All of these cases run the risk of the obese old man dying before they are all completed.
I hope that they dont drop the charges after that.

Last edited:
Well jknowgood....do you plan to do anything about the supposedly stolen election except whine like a little bitch?
The day that trump stood behind a podium and declared "massive voter fraud" was the day that our democracy began to die. That one lie has caused generational damage that I will never see totally repaired. trump is the greatest threat to world democracies, even greater than the Civil War. He is trying to destroy democracy from within.

The day that trump stood behind a podium and declared "massive voter fraud" was the day that our democracy began to die. That one lie has caused generational damage that I will never see totally repaired. trump is the greatest threat to world democracies, even greater than the Civil War. He is trying to destroy democracy from within.
Yes. The stench of his career will resonate for years. All of these extremist right wing knobs claim corruption when they lose.

Generally becaus they dont like democracy.

Forum List

Back