Trump is DOJ target

My lackeys at the FBI are to busy ordering me lunch and subliminally turning American children gay to have time to rig elections. Those must be someone else's lackeys. Generalize much you clown?
Your posts are best ended with the sound affect a clown's squeaky horn. There is no generalization about the years long Russia collusion fraud perpetrated by the Dems / Marxists.

Who gives a shit of a bunch of soy boy Simps believe it? Is that belief going to manifest into some form of action or are they going to sit on their asses and watch the DOJ bend Trump over and show him the 50 States?
The ones who believe what they do are planning to re-elect Trump. Defrauding Trump again is not a good idea.

The politics of this are such as I see it.

It may be bad news for Biden; if I'm Biden, I want Trump. My calculus is this.

The average Trump supporter is the same guy who voted for Romney, McCain, and would have voted for Satan himself if there was an R next to his name on the ballot. They will turn out for whomever has an R next to their name in November 2024 whether it's the blob or not.

The average Republican who can't stand Trump will stay home if it's the blob on the ticket. They will find a way to stomach a woman, a black, or anyone else. Not the blob.

So I think this actually hurts Biden.

Not to mention Independents are split on your antics in all polls, and these additional indictments won't make them more popular with the Independent naysayers. Given that you're already losing Black and youth voters....bad news.

Backfire.

It won't be a war. It'll be a handful of yahoo's and cosplayers committing suicide by cop. 😄
Dems / Marxists are still flailing they're Pom Poms for the defund the police mantra.

What's hilarious is that they are now living in the crime ridden cities and with the homeless drug addicts and poopers on the streets.

They're living in the pig styes they voted for.

Can I get a hallelujah brothas' and sistas'?

Last edited:
This is not about whether any crime was commited but rather getting rid of Biden's main political opponent. Even Democrats realize this is the end game.

You've got a part of the population--maybe 35-40% and well-represented here--who are insane about Trump and would probably even condone cruel and unusual punishment for him no matter what. They are broken.

Everyone else can see what's going on and it's a terrible look. But because these folks here are insane, they think it's perfectly rational to pursue your political enemies with the legal system--over and over and over--and there will be no repercussions.

Do the Democrats really believe these tactics will unite the country? It will lead to further discontentment with the government.

They don't think that far ahead. They don't care.

These brain trusts burn down their own neighborhoods when they riot. That's who we're dealing with.

The ones who believe what they do are planning to re-elect Trump. Defrauding Trump again is not a good idea.
The police shot one dumb bitch on Jan 6th and they all turned pussy and went home. What makes you think it'll be any different next time? 😄

You are like the weatherman that forecast rain every day of the week for months on end and then finally it will rain and they go "See, I told you so"

Name one thing that I was wrong about re: Covid.

You realize even the NYT came out today and said that at least 30% of Covid deaths were wrongly calculated, and were not Covid deaths at all, right?

But keep pulling for your man, ole crooked Biden. Mac.

Duh.

They’re coming for him. Bout time
Idiotic as usual. You scum have been going after trump for 7 years with bullshit claim after bullshit claim.all you scum need to be removed.

Forum List

Back