Trump is DOJ target

Just like the attack of the Capital Building on Jan 6th and the attempt to stop the certification of the election and overturn a lawful election, I watched it happen live.
What attack on the Capitol Building? The capitol police opened the doors and let them enter. I don't consider it a lawful election just like millions of other folks.

View attachment 805697

But keep trying to convince us.

It's fun.

Remember we couldn't charge him when he was the sitting president. Since out of office he's been charged with like 2 going on 4 different crimes. Be patient.

Oh, and Trump wants to delay these trials till after the election. Democrats want the trials to take place in October. Lucky for us Florida has speedy trial laws. It won't be delayed until after the election oh no.

Name one thing that I was wrong about re: Covid.

The vaccine is not killing 100s of thousands of people.

Damar Hamlin's episode was not caused by the vaccine

You realize even the NYT came out today and said that at least 30% of Covid deaths were wrongly calculated, and were not Covid deaths at all, right?

So, only some 800,000 people died from COVID, when you said it was just the flu

I don't believe the Dems / Marxists flailing their Pom Poms in celebration of Biden's Soviet style politburo understand that the politburo fascists can come for them, also.
Because they aren't criminals like Trump.

The cultists always miss the simplest explanations.

Take credit for your successes, you silly name-caller. 😜

You would think the RED Governor and RED state senate and house members and 2 red senators and red House members could do something about their blue cities.

If you guys can't solve the crime going on in blue cities in texas, then don't tell us how to solve Detroit and Chicago.

You are just expressing an opinion and many folks disagree with you.
Who is saying the vaccine is killing 100's of thousands of people? My republican cousin suggested her step father died because he got the vaccine. It couldn't be the 100 problems he had from smoking and drinking his whole life.

Where did you hear Damar Hamlin's incident was caused by the vaccine?

Forum List

Back