Trump is entitled to attack Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's election season, right? All is fair in war and politics. Trump should not be pulling any punches.

---“I’m very angry at her that she’d weaponize the justice system against me and other people, very angry at her,” Trump said at a news conference in New Jersey on Thursday. “I think I’m entitled to personal attacks.”---

what are the rules in this knife fight lenny?

can ms harris kick him in his gonads if she can find them?:

34 felony convictions for getting a hooker to sign an NDA is excessive, don't you think?

34 felony convictions for getting a hooker to sign an NDA is excessive, don't you think?
Nothing wrong with getting someone to sign a NDA
But when you use business funds to pay her off….you got some Splain’n to do

It's election season, right? All is fair in war and politics. Trump should not be pulling any punches.

---“I’m very angry at her that she’d weaponize the justice system against me and other people, very angry at her,” Trump said at a news conference in New Jersey on Thursday. “I think I’m entitled to personal attacks.”---

Poor orange douchebag. He is not even trying at this point.

Isn’t it time to retire this poor sod and put him out to pasture? This is just rank cruelty to let him suffer so.

1. they were personal funds, that's why the FEC said no problem.
2. What was the crime that was covered up by those legal NDA payments to Stormy? hint: none

Please proceed OP.

Have your guys continue to brutally and viciously attack VP Harris.

It's working out perfectly.

Last edited:
After enduring almost four years of personal attacks Trump has to justify attacking Harris? WTF?
This has been true since Nixon, entirely different set of rules for Republicans. Dems can get as nasty as they like and pull every dirty move in the book and the Republican is supposed to stand there and be a punching bag.

You can even use business funds for NDAs and they can be legal.

What Trump Org did is falsify their business records, 34 different times to cover up the NDA....

is ms harris sending mean tweets? the noive of that hussy!

in terms trump can understand - pro 'rasslin'- trump has always been a "heel"

there is a new "babyface in the ring and trump's manager is about to tell him he is not going to win.

is ms harris sending mean tweets? the noive of that hussy!

in terms trump can understand - pro 'rasslin'- trump has always been a "heel"

there is a new "babyface in the ring and trump's manager is about to tell him he is not going to win.
A "baby face" with cum all over it! I get that image every time I think of her!

You can even use business funds for NDAs and they can be legal.

What Trump Org did is falsify their business records, 34 different times to cover up the NDA....
I've heard it said, so many times, by various instructors and attorneys, that oftentimes it's not the original act that was the problem, it was the attempt to cover it up that generally gets people in trouble.

Trump can attack anyone he wants

With Harris it’s

She is recently black
She has a funny sounding name
She laughs funny
Low IQ

Only problem is he comes off looking worse than she dores
She’s released one policy and it’s pure communism. No interviews or press gatherings to answer questions. So there’s that.

Seriously, what are you voting for? Do you even know?

She’s released one policy and it’s pure communism. No interviews or press gatherings to answer questions. So there’s that.

Seriously, what are you voting for? Do you even know?
She and her campaign gets to choose when she can and will do her interviews....as Trump has chosen his settings... You do not get to choose for her.

And she will go through the Convention hoop dee daw excitement first is what they seem to be doing, which also makes sense.

That schedule may not play well for your side of the aisle, but you win some, you lose some....in this political chess game....it's simply part of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back