Trump is FAILING on ALL Fronts

The OP's mother apparently FAILED to raise a child who is rooted in reality.

BTW I am happy Leftist Scum won't be able to further defile our Supreme Court with more activist traitorous judges.

Hillary will never be President.

So that essentially makes Lefty a Loser who Voted for a Failure!

Even when it's clear that President Trump has accomplished more in two months than Hussein achieved in eight years the radical left still embraces the ultimate fantasy. When are they gonna grow up?

Trump has accomplished nothing......No wall, no Muslim ban, no repeal Obamacare, Donnycare is an embarrassment

All while he humiliates himself over Twitter

Doesn't have to; all he has to do is let your obstructionist heroes do all the work of shooting themselves in the foot and out themselves as the vermin they are, and the rest takes care of itself.
Actually...it was the right wing former TeaTards who bought in to Trump

Waited eight years to control government and Republicans haven't done shit

Trump could spend the entire 8 years sunning himself on the White House patio and be 10 times the better President Obama was, and 20 times better than wha Hillary would have been.

And, voting for Trump was as much about giving the finger to the GOP establishment as it was to the racist Democrats, so nobody cares about your GOP bashing; it just shows how clueless you really are about it.
He has a hard way showing it

His bumbling over the first 50 days show how inept and unqualified he was to be President

We thought he may evolve to be "presidential" and be able to function if he has a good staff.......we were wrong

If somebody I hired fucked up this badly in the first two months, I'd fire his sorry ass:

On Obamacare repeal:
Major Hospitals Group: GOP Needs To Hit 'Reset Button' On Repeal Bill
Major Hospitals Group: GOP Needs To Hit 'Reset Button' On Repeal Bill
Trump and Ryan fear GOP 'bloodbath' in 2018 if Obamacare repeal fails
Trump and Ryan fear GOP 'bloodbath' in 2018 if Obamacare repeal fails

On Trump's budget proposal:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 9:11pm EDT
Trump's budget cuts to domestic, aid programs draw Republican scorn

Trump's budget cuts to domestic, aid programs draw Republican scorn

On Trump's wire-tapping claim :
Fri Mar 17, 2017 | 9:23am EDT
UK says U.S. claims about spying will not be repeated

UK says U.S. claims about spying will not be repeated

Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 8:38pm EDT
Leading Republicans, Democrats reject Trump's Obama wiretap assertion

Leading Republicans, Democrats reject Trump's Obama wiretap assertion

On Trump's new travel ban :
2 Federal Judges Rule Against Trump’s Latest Travel Ban
By ALEXANDER BURNS MARCH 15, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-travel-ban.html?_r=0

HEY DONALD, YOU'RE FIRED!

Trump's doing ok on the main reason I voted for him, which is to keep this country from becoming a nation with a sizeable muslim majority. It's not his fault that a bunch of anti American judges think that people not even in this country yet, but wanting to come here, are protected by our constitution.

You forget to mention that the low stock market in 2007 and 2008 was caused by the Democrat Congress screwing up the economy that Bush had kept sound for six years with his tax cut.

Are you talking about the democratic congress elected in 2006, whose first budget was FY 2008. while the Bush recession started in 2007.

Bush and the Republican Congress had a sound economy for six years even in spite of the trillion dollar hit caused by 911. It was mostly due to Bush's tax cut. Without it we would have been in bad shape.

The thing that changed in 2007 was that filthy ass Democrat Congress that was elected in 2006 that allowed the CRA chickens to home home to roost. Just think, Barney Queerboy was in charge of the Committee that had oversight of the banking community and in the back pocket of the lenders that expect a government bailout if things went south. What could possibly go wrong? That was the start of the recession that Obama never even failed to correct with his lackluster economic growth, poverty increase and decreasing family income. Obama was a disaster for the country.

We will see if Trump can stimulate the economy with tax cuts and reduced regulations. He seems to be on the right track. We will see if he chickenshits out but if I was one of you Moon Bats I wouldn't bet on it.

This 2K increase in the stock market since Trump was elected is the investors of this country agreeing with me.

The 12K increase in the stock market since Obama was elected is the investors of this country agreeing with Obama.

obama just stimulated the economy with trillions. A fry cook or truck driver could have done the same. Notice that he took care of the banks with hundreds of billions, but did nothing for the homeowners that got screwed. Not one wall streeter or banker went to jail under obama, either.

The thing that changed in 2007 was that filthy ass Democrat Congress that was elected in 2006 that allowed the CRA chickens to home home to roost. Just think, Barney Queerboy was in charge of the Committee that had oversight of the banking community and in the back pocket of the lenders that expect a government bailout if things went south.

Are you blaming the Bush recession on a single member of congress, or even congress itself. Congress can do NOTHING, without the president signing it. And they didn't enact their budget until FY 2008

Forum List

Back