Trump is getting ready to save Americans in democrat run SHIT HOLES

Trump Slams Gavin Newsom over Homelessness in Christmas Tweet | Breitbart

Trump tells democrats to stop creating homelessness with your disastrous policies!
Tells shitty democrat mayor fix it! Or I will!

If shitholes need more shit Donald Trump is the right person to deliver.

Take your meds today?

Jitss617 projecting?

Huh

Yes?

Trump tells democrats to stop creating homelessness with your disastrous policies!

If shitholes need more shit Donald Trump is the right person to deliver.

Take your meds today?

Jitss617 projecting?

Huh

Yes?
Who are you voting for in 2020? Any favs? Haha

He should fix it partially by arresting and jailing the Sacramento government and appointing a provisional one comprised of learned, sane and responsible people.
Something has to be done, Democrats are destroying America

No, the right wing evangelicals are a lot of the issue, they feed the homeless, without the homeless they would not be needed, they give them a sermon first.

The homeless have always been, no worst now than since the beginning of time.

So the right wing is the issue, the republicans love their money , always voting for tax cuts and cutting all social programs.

You are a fucking lunatic, P.

He should fix it partially by arresting and jailing the Sacramento government and appointing a provisional one comprised of learned, sane and responsible people.

No, the right wing evangelicals are a lot of the issue, they feed the homeless, without the homeless they would not be needed, they give them a sermon first.

So the right wing is the issue, the republicans love their money , always voting for tax cuts and cutting all social programs.

You are a fucking lunatic, P.

I would like to know what he plans on doing with homeless veterans, as there are many of them.

Do you know anything about the homeless and how they get there??

Actually, you lie and don't know squat about feeding the homeless.

Another fkn @ss on ignore.

Good, so I won't have to read your stupid posts.

When did they let you out of the insane asylum

I imagine you are a Christian zealot, one that thinks there is never a good excuse for the homeless.

Like many issues the homeless issue needs to be talked about. Many people with different reasons. Our several hundred TV stations do not unless its a political story or they keep it short. Helping people with government coffers has been going on for many decades. And it is still not enough. Evangelicals as you call them do much more then feed the homeless in their volunteerism.

When did they let you out of the insane asylum

The Evan and the far right are the problem, tramp has been impeached and hopefully McConnell won't be re-elected.
You’re freaking nuts dude

That is a right wing nut opinion and I think you are a crazy loon.

So tell me, what is his plan?? To take them all on ocean liners and drop them in the water and let them swim back.

Perhaps he should give more to Medicaid and Hud, but no he just wants to complain about the Democrat states.
Get them help .. many are sick because of over regulation! DEREGULATE!

So tell me, what is his plan?? To take them all on ocean liners and drop them in the water and let them swim back.

Perhaps he should give more to Medicaid and Hud, but no he just wants to complain about the Democrat states.

Deregulation equates to Illegal Immigrants being hired, and our waterways burning with pollution.

So what is tramp going to do, has he laid out plans to take care of the homeless, In TX, CA, and every state?

So what is tramp going to do, has he laid out plans to take care of the homeless, In TX, CA, and every state?

His plan is simple...chase 40 million beaners back to Mehico....TA-DA!...Problem solved.

Democratic policies are slowly but surely destroying what is the most beautiful and prosperous state in the country.

You can blame Capitalism & your tribe for that, most of all.

Can you answer this one questions honestly?
If you didn't need to be funded by others would you be so opposed to capitalism?

You don't even know what Capitalism is, because like most Western Europeans you're a race of knuckling dragging savages.

A.) Social programs aren't necessarily anti-Capitalist measures.

B.) Capitalism is a greed motivated system, which puts greed above Nation.

C.) Just because someone favors social programs doesn't mean they're necessarily on them.

I know logic & empathy don't connect very well with you Western European genetic trash heaps.

Forum List

Back