Trump is getting ready to save Americans in democrat run SHIT HOLES

A large problem is that less kids were born, partly because of Abortion, and that the kids born, ended up going to college more readily.

Meaning that there's been labor shortages.

That's why Trump's economy is a double edged sword.

Don't be so quick to rejoice at record low unemployment rates, it means more Illegals & or Legal immigrants will be imported to support Capitalists.
America is a place where you struggle
To make it, it’s what makes us strong, it’s why I don’t like Latinos they are protected

Latinos don't struggle?
How do you figure that?

What;s going on is pathetic, The people who hire & appease this near serfdom of Illegal Immigrant labor should be truly embarrassed.

My friend lived in Smith street in Pawling, which is the only part of Pawling that's like 95% Guatemalan.

She lived in a Boarding house in 1 room, while that worked okay for her, her neighbor was of a family of 6 Guatemalans living to 1 room.

I mean NOT a studio apartment, but just 1 room, a shared bathroom & shared kitchen.
They are buying ocean front property in Guatemala, we are staying here for a few years and moving back, destroying our wages! Democrats need to fix immigration now! Go back to raids!

Apparently Obama had deported more Illegals than Trump has.

As for our wages, absolutely a mix of Capitalists who hire Illegals & Capitalists who outsource solid manufacturing jobs have stagnated our wages.
No he didn’t he counted catch and release as a deport

The bottom-line is I see more Mestizo Latinos in Dutchess County, NY post Trump's election, than pre-Trump.

I.E
Mexicans were almost non-existent in Poughkeepsie, NY 5 years ago.

Now perhaps 15% of Poughkeepsie, NY is Mexican.

Forum List

Back