Trump is gonna lose Georgia!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

Just look at how close it is! ROFLMAO! If you poll Atlanta you will get the desired leftist results, poll the REAL Georgia you get legit results like this.

Look at the results for Florida,Wisconsin and Michigan as well. The leftist media doesn't like this polling group for a reason, they don't give them the bullshit results the msm wants.

Just look at how close it is! ROFLMAO! If you poll Atlanta you will get the desired leftist results, poll the REAL Georgia you get legit results like this.

Look at the results for Florida,Wisconsin and Michigan as well. The leftist media doesn't like this polling group for a reason, they don't give them the bullshit results the msm wants.

Hmm. Well, that many Whites vs Blacks sampled and the ages of those sampled, this seems to me to be pretty much in line. And look, Biden is within 6..in a state that he wasn't expected to carry in the first place. :)
Trump campaign should be worried. Especially since Kemp is vomiting all over his shoes on a daily basis. Lots of time until November.

Hmm. Well, that many Whites vs Blacks sampled and the ages of those sampled, this seems to me to be pretty much in line. And look, Biden is within 6..in a state that he wasn't expected to carry in the first place. :)
Trump campaign should be worried. Especially since Kemp is vomiting all over his shoes on a daily basis. Lots of time until November.
Biden won't win Georgia lol. As I said other than Apelanta the rest of Georgia is Trump territory and with these riots going on yall are gonna lose the suburbs you NEED to even come close in Georgia.

Biden won't win Georgia lol. As I said other than Apelanta the rest of Georgia is Trump territory and with these riots going on yall are gonna lose the suburbs you NEED to even come close in Georgia.

Biden wasn't expected to take Georgia. But the fact that he's within 6 in a deep red state should be a 911 to the Trump campaign.

This helped Trump's poll numbers go up 10 percent. We need more polls!

EdZtGCMXYAAgz3t

Biden wasn't expected to take Georgia. But the fact that he's within 6 in a deep red state should be a 911 to the Trump campaign.
Georgia isn't a deep red state. Never have been. We aren't like Alabama or Mississippi. We are moderately red and Atlanta is a HUGE damn city filled with leftists. 7 points is about right. Trump won by less than that in 16.

Georgia isn't a deep red state. Never have been. We aren't like Alabama or Mississippi. We are moderately red and Atlanta is a HUGE damn city filled with leftists. 7 points is about right. Trump won by less than that in 16.

OK, upon further review, I'll give you that. But Biden is anywhere from 6% to 2.5% down in a state with a Republican governor, two Republican Senators, and a majority of Republican Representatives. And 3.5 months to go until the election. If I were the Trump campaign, I'd be worried.

OK, upon further review, I'll give you that. But Biden is anywhere from 6% to 2.5% down in a state with a Republican governor, two Republican Senators, and a majority of Republican Representatives. And 3.5 months to go until the election. If I were the Trump campaign, I'd be worried.
Why be worried? Just 20 years ago we had a democrat governor, 25-30 years ago we had democrat senators. Our governors race was REALLY close like 1% difference. It's because of Atlanta is all. I ain't worried though.

What is this "REAL Georgia"? It seems that Atlanta is in Georgia and a heck of a lot of Americans live in Atlanta. Your knowledge of geography is really bad. I think that Americans have the right to vote as they wish. It's part of the whole "freedom and democracy" concept. You sound as if Americans in Atlanta do not count, but there is no law that anyone has to vote for any candidate.

LMAO The Trafalgar Group? Relying on a Far-Right Polling Group that MAINLY Polls White Older Voters?
They don't even bother to tell us what their political ideology is?
Probably because 75% of them are Republican.
Do that and EVERY poll will have Trump winning...
Worthless waste of time, Trafalgar is.

"Georgia on my mind".....and also on the mind of many, many, many people from Georgia ......GO TRUMP!:clap::clap::clap: MAGA!

The Trafalger Group cooks the books. They add a bonus for Trump because of the supposedly phantom voters. This is a Republican polling firm.

What is this "REAL Georgia"? It seems that Atlanta is in Georgia and a heck of a lot of Americans live in Atlanta. Your knowledge of geography is really bad. I think that Americans have the right to vote as they wish. It's part of the whole "freedom and democracy" concept. You sound as if Americans in Atlanta do not count, but there is no law that anyone has to vote for any candidate.
Real Americans. White,Heterosexual people. Simple as that. The VAST majority of those support Trump and Apelanta is COMPLETELY different from the rest of Georgia.

LMAO The Trafalgar Group? Relying on a Far-Right Polling Group that MAINLY Polls White Older Voters?
They don't even bother to tell us what their political ideology is?
Probably because 75% of them are Republican.
Do that and EVERY poll will have Trump winning...
Worthless waste of time, Trafalgar is.

The Trafalger Group cooks the books. They add a bonus for Trump because of the supposedly phantom voters. This is a Republican polling firm.
Children. You might want to check the most accurate polls in 16 and 18 and even RCP which you dolts LOVE to quote says Trafalgar was the most accurate poll in 16. So keep whining, its amusing to me.

Kemp won the Governorship by little over 1 point. That is the benchmark. The Trafalger Group had Kemp up by 12. They missed by nearly 11 points. Aded 11 points to this poll and Biden leads by 5.

Kemp won the Governorship by little over 1 point. That is the benchmark. The Trafalger Group had Kemp up by 12. They missed by nearly 11 points. Aded 11 points to this poll and Biden leads by 5.
That means LITERALLY the 8% that was undecided and voting for other voted for Abrams. Look at the poll on the wikipedia page. 4% were undecided and 4% were voting for other. That 8% went to Abrams.

Forum List

Back