trump is in serious debt. Gov Ethics Office releases his latest disclosure

It's not surprising that a guy with a billion dollars

EXACTLY how do you know that Trump has a billion dollars???.......I mean besides Trump and Hannity telling you that he does......???

I do business with his ex-banker.

He's not worth $10 billion but he is worth north of a billion.

Yeah, and I know the mother in law of his second cousin, and she says your full of shit.

The liberals who flunked business school have flocked to this thread.

Just curious....since you're so business savvy.......How many times has Trump had to declare bankruptcy???............How many lawsuits has Trump needed to pay out ??? How much money has Trump had to lay out to settle those law suits?

I mean, since we are business school drop outs.....I'm sure You can answer ........LOL..
Trump has never personally declared bankruptcy, moron.

Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions in financial liabilities

I'm too stoned right now to read it fully but he claimed he was not in debt.

Oh Gee, a Real Estate Mogul has debt. Who has ever heard of such a thing?
This just goes to show how profoundly stupid these Trump hating snowflakes are. If HuffingtonPost breathlessly announced that Trump had unpaid parking tickets, they would all believe it was a major scandal.

This just goes to show how profoundly stupid these Trump hating snowflakes are. If HuffingtonPost breathlessly announced that Trump had unpaid parking tickets, they would all believe it was a major scandal.

I hear he sometimes leaves the lid up and tips only 18%.

I hear he sometimes leaves the lid up and tips only 18%.

That bastard, IMPEACH HIM!! God I hate Trump sooooo much :crybaby: why did Hillary lose, why, why :crybaby: life isn't worth living under Trump the end of the world is near, OH THE HUMANITY. :laugh:

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

This is another whole lot of nothing.

<YAWN!>

It's not a "whole lot of nothing". Because US banks won't lend to Trump, this means he owes the money to banks and investors outside the US. The Saudi's and Russians have frequently bailed him out so it is necessary to find out who he owes and on what conditions.

yeah, clearly she finds him revolting. That's why they have a child together.

That's right, Bri, no couple who has children together has ever divorced before. You keen deductive mind has one again proven everyone else to be wrong.

So, has there ever been a case before of a first lady who didn't stay at the White House?

Yeah, they really adore each other.
When have we ever had a first family that took care of the child's needs before their hunger for power?

She stayed behind to let Baron finish school. And for that you hate here. How pathetic it must be to live in your skin.

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

<YAWN!>

It's not a "whole lot of nothing". Because US banks won't lend to Trump, this means he owes the money to banks and investors outside the US. The Saudi's and Russians have frequently bailed him out so it is necessary to find out who he owes and on what conditions.
And you know this how? Or are you just making crap up as you go?

Your OPINION is as worthless as everyone else's.:) If people LIKED what Obama had done then Clinton would be president.

Thank you for holding Hillary Clinton BLAMELESS in this election.....It's always the half-black guys' fault.....not that Clinton made tons of mistakes and was a piss-poor candidate....it's the Kenyan's fault.

Your OPINION is as worthless as everyone else's.:) If people LIKED what Obama had done then Clinton would be president.

Thank you for holding Hillary Clinton BLAMELESS in this election.....It's always the half-black guys' fault.....not that Clinton made tons of mistakes and was a piss-poor candidate....it's the Kenyan's fault.
You racism popped up again.

Had money dealings with the Russians" is a deliberately vague and nebulous term, just like all the accusations against the Trump administration. If you can't name any crimes they have committed, then go take a flying fuck. You have no basis for an investigation of Trump. None.

Stick your head right back up your ass.....(FIVE investigations......so far....LOL.)

<YAWN!>

I don't make crap up. You have to be wilfully ignorant regarding the man you voted for.

Try google. They'll give you lots of links as this has been in the news endlessly, before, during and after the election.

US banks stopped lending to Trump because of his bankruptcies back in the 1990's.

<YAWN!>

I don't make crap up. You have to be wilfully ignorant regarding the man you voted for.

Try google. They'll give you lots of links as this has been in the news endlessly, before, during and after the election.

US banks stopped lending to Trump because of his bankruptcies back in the 1990's.
Here's an idea. You use Google and post some links to support your post.

<YAWN!>

Prove it, asshole. Don't tell us to Google it. You Google it.

Had money dealings with the Russians" is a deliberately vague and nebulous term, just like all the accusations against the Trump administration. If you can't name any crimes they have committed, then go take a flying fuck. You have no basis for an investigation of Trump. None.

Stick your head right back up your ass.....(FIVE investigations......so far....LOL.)

Why is that, because you can't support any of your sleazy douche bag claims? What do Hillary's scandals have to do with this?

Why is that, because you can't support any of your sleazy douche bag claims? What do Hillary's scandals have to do with this?

No, NO, middlefingerbaby....You should have NO worries....All is well in the orange "kingdom"....Go take a nap. LOL

Forum List

Back