trump is in serious debt. Gov Ethics Office releases his latest disclosure

Melania must really "love him:"

She'd clearly love a divorce, given her displayed revulsion to having him touch her.

Trouble is, Trump no doubt made her sign a prenup-from-hell. So she has to bide her time, and wait for something to arise that would invalidate the prenup. Proof of infideliy, a felony conviction and jail time, stuff like that. Without seeing the prenup, we can't know for sure.
yeah, clearly she finds him revolting. That's why they have a child together.

Liberalism is a form of brain damage.

Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions in financial liabilities

I'm too stoned right now to read it fully but he claimed he was not in debt.

Someone should ask Trump directly WHY NO U.S. bank dares loan the orange charlatan a dime....that is why he has to go and bullshit and sell his soul to foreign banks....Melania must really "love him:"

Where is your proof that American banks won't loan him money?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Someone should ask Trump directly WHY NO U.S. bank dares loan the orange charlatan a dime....that is why he has to go and bullshit and sell his soul to foreign banks....Melania must really "love him:"

Wrong again, asshole:

Trump International Hotel and Tower (Chicago) - Wikipedia

In an additional legal issue, on February 8, 2005, Trump had closed on a construction loan of $640 million from Deutsche Bank for the project.[112] He also obtained a $130–135 million junior mezzanine loan from another syndicate headed by Fortress Investment Group.[113][114] As part of these contracts, Trump had included a $40 million personal guarantee.[115] The contracts also mandated partial repayments for each closed unit sale, and minimum sale prices.[113]

Fortress Investment Group is an investment management firm based in New York City.[2] When, Fortress launched on the NYSE on February 9, 2007 with Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers underwriting the IPO, it was the first large private equity firm in the United States to be traded publicly.[3][4] As of June 30, 2016, the firm managed approximately $70.2 billion alternative assets in private equity, liquid hedge funds and credit funds.[5] In 2014, Fortress Investment Group was named "Hedge Fund Manager of the Year" by Institutional Investor and "Management Firm of the Year" by HFMWeek. Fortress has previously been recognized by Institutional Investor as “Discretionary Macro-Focused Hedge Fund of the Year” for 2012, and “Credit-Focused Fund of the Year” for both 2011 and 2010.[6]

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

This is another whole lot of nothing.

<YAWN!>
You don't know Trump can't get loans anymore in America because he's such a bad credit risk do you.
And you believed what Trump said about his debt being low?
Ha ha ha haha ha ha.
You believe a pathological liar. Hysterical.,
BLAH, BLAH... GURGLE DERP... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... ^^^ .... I'M A RABID, TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME TWIRP... ^^^ ... BLAH, BLAH... I HATE TRUMP... BLAH...

Sheezuz... this goomer above is a real scramble brained frothing at the mouth blathering shit mill. Sure the FUCK ain't nothing "REASONABLE" about the snowflake.

Reminds me of this...

Really? Is there no bounds to the pathetic you won't go to? I mean I'm sure his kids all hate him too right? Is it jealousy or what that makes you like this?

here, Mikey let me help you out of your stupid phase.....Just answer THIS question:

Why won't ANY U.S. bank lend a dime to Trump?

Really? Is there no bounds to the pathetic you won't go to? I mean I'm sure his kids all hate him too right? Is it jealousy or what that makes you like this?

here, Mikey let me help you out of your stupid phase.....Just answer THIS question:

I already proved that American lenders will finance Trump projects, moron.

Because he's the president of the United States and it would be a conflict of interest.

The report says he had 500 million in income or something like that.

But wait, was he not supposed to be a loser? How many losers do you know who have 500 million income while being the President of the United States?

Well, trump did say he loves debt and that he would increase US debt. He and his spawn have also said they owe Russia and German millions and millions.

Don't worry though. He's soaking the US taxpayers for millions every day.
Provide a link. TIA.

What part of "Fortress Investment Group," based in New York City, didn't you understand?

here, middlefingeredbaby......

Fortress Investment Group LLC was bought for $3.3 billion by…..SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation established on September 3, 1981, and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.

Fortress was bought in February 2017. The loans were made in 2005.

You know what to do with that middle finger don't you?

Insert and rotate on it!

Last edited:
Well, trump did say he loves debt and that he would increase US debt. He and his spawn have also said they owe Russia and German millions and millions.

Don't worry though. He's soaking the US taxpayers for millions every day.

Trump didn't say any of that. Virtually everything you post is a lie.

Yes he did say that. His idiot sons both said they get money from Russia.

This morning, the report is he has soaked the US for $595 MILLION DOLLARS.

Forum List

Back