trump is in serious debt. Gov Ethics Office releases his latest disclosure

You mean Russians buy his properties?

Just another way to channel money to the Russian stooge.........Trump needed money.....He had some broken down villa in Florida which he bought for $40 million (and never lived in it).....and sold it to a Russian banker for about $100 million (and the Russian never even saw the property).......

Just a cute way to bribe Trump with $60 million to do the Kremlin's interests.....LOL

Are you saying that a personal, private, bushiness mans should not have any business agreements out of country for any one? Trump wasn't in office at that time... How did that work with the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation WHILE THEY WERE IN OFFICE?

Hey, fuckhead.......if its all LEGIT, why can't the orange moron OPENLY admit he has money dealings with Russians?
.....and, when right wingers CANNOT defend Trump........attacking the Clintons is always a good fall-back position for nitwits, correct?

Just another way to channel money to the Russian stooge.........Trump needed money.....He had some broken down villa in Florida which he bought for $40 million (and never lived in it).....and sold it to a Russian banker for about $100 million (and the Russian never even saw the property).......

Just a cute way to bribe Trump with $60 million to do the Kremlin's interests.....LOL

Soggybrain find Trump's bribery and money laundring "hilarious.".....

I don't think he ever said he didn't have any debt.

It's not surprising that a guy with a billion dollars would have several hundred million in debt.

It's not surprising that a guy with a billion dollars

EXACTLY how do you know that Trump has a billion dollars???.......I mean besides Trump and Hannity telling you that he does......???

Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions in financial liabilities

I'm too stoned right now to read it fully but he claimed he was not in debt.

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

This is another whole lot of nothing.

<YAWN!>
You don't know Trump can't get loans anymore in America because he's such a bad credit risk do you.
And you believed what Trump said about his debt being low?
Ha ha ha haha ha ha.
You believe a pathological liar. Hysterical.,
Link?

The liberals who flunked business school have flocked to this thread.

Just curious....since you're so business savvy.......How many times has Trump had to declare bankruptcy???............How many lawsuits has Trump needed to pay out ??? How much money has Trump had to lay out to settle those law suits?

I mean, since we are business school drop outs.....I'm sure You can answer ........LOL..

So in the future, we now know what's going on with Matthew.
He spent years calling Obama a Ni99er but now is the darling of the left on this board.
Just shows you how low the left's standards are since they overlook that on account Matthew wants to wear dresses now.

I don't see how anyone can take this fruit loop serious stoned or not.

Just curious....since you're so business savvy.......How many times has Trump had to declare bankruptcy???............How many lawsuits has Trump needed to pay out ??? How much money has Trump had to lay out to settle those law suits?

I mean, since we are business school drop outs.....I'm sure You can answer ........LOL..

AHAHAHA here's one now ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My apologies....I should not have put you in such a difficult spot.....LOL

Y
Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions in financial liabilities

I'm too stoned right now to read it fully but he claimed he was not in debt.
IF true then so what? I find it honorable President Trump took a HUGE financial hit to save America and American's from the Clinton Criminal Family and to fix the HUGE fucking mess Obama left us.

No he didn't.
No he didn't.
and
No he didn't.
Your OPINION is as worthless as everyone else's.:) If people LIKED what Obama had done then Clinton would be president.

My apologies....I should not have put you in such a difficult spot.....LOL

:itsok:

Do you have any evidence that the Russian government had anything to do with the purchases ? . . . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

Are you saying that a personal, private, bushiness mans should not have any business agreements out of country for any one? Trump wasn't in office at that time... How did that work with the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation WHILE THEY WERE IN OFFICE?

Hey, fuckhead.......if its all LEGIT, why can't the orange moron OPENLY admit he has money dealings with Russians?
.....and, when right wingers CANNOT defend Trump........attacking the Clintons is always a good fall-back position for nitwits, correct?
Had money dealings with the Russians" is a deliberately vague and nebulous term, just like all the accusations against the Trump administration. If you can't name any crimes they have committed, then go take a flying fuck. You have no basis for an investigation of Trump. None.

Soggybrain find Trump's bribery and money laundring "hilarious.".....
Talking to yourself, snowflake?

Forum List

Back