trump is in serious debt. Gov Ethics Office releases his latest disclosure

Donald Trump reported hundreds of millions in financial liabilities

I'm too stoned right now to read it fully but he claimed he was not in debt.
IF true then so what? I find it honorable President Trump took a HUGE financial hit to save America and American's from the Clinton Criminal Family and to fix the HUGE fucking mess Obama left us.

No he didn't.
No he didn't.
and
No he didn't.

yeah, clearly she finds him revolting. That's why they have a child together.

That's right, Bri, no couple who has children together has ever divorced before. You keen deductive mind has one again proven everyone else to be wrong.

So, has there ever been a case before of a first lady who didn't stay at the White House?

Yeah, they really adore each other.

Well, trump did say he loves debt and that he would increase US debt. He and his spawn have also said they owe Russia and German millions and millions.

Don't worry though. He's soaking the US taxpayers for millions every day.

Trump didn't say any of that. Virtually everything you post is a lie.

Yes he did say that. His idiot sons both said they get money from Russia.

This morning, the report is he has soaked the US for $595 MILLION DOLLARS.

They said they "get money from Russia?" Care to provide a quote? How has Trump "soaked the US for $595 MILLION DOLLARS?"

yeah, clearly she finds him revolting. That's why they have a child together.

That's right, Bri, no couple who has children together has ever divorced before. You keen deductive mind has one again proven everyone else to be wrong.

So, has there ever been a case before of a first lady who didn't stay at the White House?

Yeah, they really adore each other.
Right, so where's the evidence she finds him revolting? Oh yeah, there is none. Idiots like you imagine things for which there is no factual basis.

Right, so where's the evidence she finds him revolting? Oh yeah, there is none. Idiots like you imagine things for which there is no factual basis.

The two videos where she slaps his hand away in disgust were especially enlightening. Do keep up. That's old news. I do understand that you weren't aware of it. If your cult doesn't feed it to you, you don't know it. Good cultist.

However, that's not the point of the thread. Trump's debt is, and this is getting off that topic.

The two videos where she slaps his hand away in disgust were especially enlightening. Do keep up. That's old news. I do understand that you weren't aware of it. If your cult doesn't feed it to you, you don't know it. Good cultist.

However, that's not the point of the thread. Trump's debt is, and this is getting off that topic.

That's purely your imagination. Of course, that's true of almost everything your kind has said about Trump since he announced.

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

This is another whole lot of nothing.

<YAWN!>
WHO is he borrowing from ? I've heard American banks will no longer lend him squat He's like crime He doesn't pay Maybe Russian money ?? quid pro quo?

Melania must really "love him:"

She'd clearly love a divorce, given her displayed revulsion to having him touch her.

Trouble is, Trump no doubt made her sign a prenup-from-hell. So she has to bide her time, and wait for something to arise that would invalidate the prenup. Proof of infideliy, a felony conviction and jail time, stuff like that. Without seeing the prenup, we can't know for sure.
And you know this how?

I think he said his debt is low, which it is in terms of the real estate industry. Anyone who owns a house is in debt. Trump borrows money to build his properties. That's what all developers do. Owing money is just part of the business.

<YAWN!>
WHO is he borrowing from ? I've heard American banks will no longer lend him squat He's like crime He doesn't pay Maybe Russian money ?? quid pro quo?
No one cares what you've "heard." Facts are the only thing that matters, and you have none.

<YAWN!>
No one cares what you've "heard." Facts are the only thing that matters, and you have none.
Then which American bank is lending him ??? Which foreign banks and what's he doing in return ? The man a landlord a republican a thief but I repeat myself

<YAWN!>
Well his reality is kinda fucked up.. Probably his natural state.. that's why he breathlessly reports fake news... And everything his liberal propaganda masters tell him..

<YAWN!>
Then which American bank is lending him ??? Which foreign banks and what's he doing in return ? The man a landlord a republican a thief but I repeat myself
You must be in the same room as Mathew.. Your stoned too as you have no facts..

Melania-And-Barron-Trump-In-Washington-D.C.-1024x727.jpg
Melania must really "love him:"

She'd clearly love a divorce, given her displayed revulsion to having him touch her.

Trouble is, Trump no doubt made her sign a prenup-from-hell. So she has to bide her time, and wait for something to arise that would invalidate the prenup. Proof of infideliy, a felony conviction and jail time, stuff like that. Without seeing the prenup, we can't know for sure.

They said they "get money from Russia?" Care to provide a quote?

Donald Trump Jr., told attendees at a September 2008 real estate conference in New York that he’d been to Russia six times in the previous 18 months, with great success. He said:

In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

All the times Trump and his sons touted the Trump Organization’s Russian business ties

Donald Trump Jr., told attendees at a September 2008 real estate conference in New York that he’d been to Russia six times in the previous 18 months, with great success. He said:

In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

All the times Trump and his sons touted the Trump Organization’s Russian business ties
You mean Russians buy his properties?

Horrors!

Are you saying that a personal, private, bushiness man should not have any business agreements out of country for any one? Trump wasn't in office at that time... How did that work with the Clinton's and the Clinton Foundation WHILE THEY WERE IN OFFICE?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back